Nepal Cultural & Adventure
By Friendship Nepal Tours and Travels
Representative with driver will pick you at airport in your arrival time or you can also meet the group at the tour office. Enjoy a 5 days tours of Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan and Pokhara city including few hours white water rafting at Trishuli River on the way to Pokhara. Tour Overview Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival (1400m) Day 2: Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Tour Day 3: Kathmandu and Patan Tour Day 4: Kathmandu to 3 hours Rafting at Trishuli River. After rafting, drive to Pokhara (approx. 6 hours drive) (900m) Day 5: Pokhara city and Sarangkot Sunrise View Tour Day 6: Pokhara to Kathmandu Day 7: Departure from Kathmandu Airport
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- 6 nights accommodation with Breakfast
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pokhara Lakeside
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Entry/Admission - Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 9:30 from your Hotel
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8068P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nepal Cultural & Adventure?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nepal Cultural & Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nepal Cultural & Adventure?
- Nepal Cultural & Adventure price starts from $750.00. Discover and book Nepal Cultural & Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nepal Cultural & Adventure cancellation policy?
- Nepal Cultural & Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nepal Cultural & Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nepal Cultural & Adventure?
- Nepal Cultural & Adventure is hosted by Friendship Nepal Tours and Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Friendship Nepal Tours and Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nepal Cultural & Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8068P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Still no refund
Still no refund or contact from Mr Roka. Given him and his company plenty of time to send us the money now. We did …
Terrible Customer Service
Poor Customer Service. Still waiting on the refund from Mr Roka (Nepal) from our tour after him promising several t…
Friendship Nepal Delivers Again!
This is the second time we have gone with Friendship Nepal, Mr. Roka and his team. Again, they outdid themselves wi…
Nepal 11 day tour as a small group of 5
We had the most enjoyable and fantastic tour through Nepal by small coach organised by Roka travelling from Kathman…
Very good experience!
We are a family of three with 11yo kid and asked Mr Roka a car with driver to bring us five days around Nepal and h…
Friendship Nepal Tours Always came through!
Over the course of a week, Friendship Nepal Tours (FNT) was responsible for the Nepal leg of a 15 day overland tour…
Best of Nepal Tour & Trek - awesome tour
We booked the best of Nepal Tour & Trek and were two People. Roka was very friendly and helpful and answered all My…
Loved every minute of our trip
We visited Kathmandu and Chitwan National Park in our short six day trip. Roka and his team were well-organised and…
THEY DID EVERYTHING FOR US
From the time I emailed them until we left they were always good about communicating. They tailored a trip to exact…
Incredible "Best of Nepal" trip with Ramesh and Friendship Nepal
My spouse and I took the trip of a lifetime with Friendship Nepal. Before our trip, Ram and Roka were responsive an…
Nepal we loved you
We were not expecting our 8 days trip to Nepal will be so memorable and enjoyable. .thanks to Roka who arranged eve…
Ram is the best! He helped me so much.
Fortunately I found this agency to help me with my trip to Tibet. Despite all the times I changed my mind, Ram rema…
Excellent driver and tour guides!!!
I used Friendship tour for my first visit to Nepal in Dec 2016. Thanks to the driver and tour guides, I had an exce…
Thanks to Roka and his team, we had an AMAZING Nepal experience!
Where do I begin to sing praises about this tour group? We visited Nepal for 13 days and wanted only to tour for 9…
Best Tour Company! Had the time of my life!
I have been to over 15 different countries, and let me tell you Nepal with Friendship Tours and Travels blew everyt…
Buy it with
Nepal Cultural & Adventure provided by Friendship Nepal Tours and Travels
Product Overview: Nepal Cultural & Adventure
|Number of Photos||1|