LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek
By Mount Adventure Holidays
HIGHLIGHTS • One of the most popular trek in the Khumbu region. • Technical 6000 meters ascent. • 360 degree views of Everest and Makalu Himalaya ranges. Lobuche East Peak Climbing offers an attractive summit with magnificent views of Ama Dablam, Pumori, Makalu, Nuptse, Everest and Baruntse.Lobuche East Peak Climbing will keep you both physically challenged and visually delighted. The peak has two different summits Lobuche East Peak Climbing (6,145 m) and Lobuche West (6,145 m). Between these peaks is a sharp gap and a considerable distance. Summit of the peak is exposed and often covered with moldy ice.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 14-65, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport pick up and drop off, upon arrival and departure in Kathmandu (International and domestic both)
- Lobuche East Peak climbing permit fee.
- Food during the trek and climb (full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee and seasonal fresh fruits)
- All guesthouse accommodation during the trekking period and North Face, Salewa, Mountain Hardware or similar tented camp accommodation during the climbing period.
- High altitude climbing leader (Sherpa guide) licensed by Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Well experienced English speaking assistant guide if the group size exceeds 5+ persons.
- Group climbing equipment including ropes, ice screws, snow bars, harness, carbine, eight figure etc.
- Domestic flight Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu for guest and guide inclusive with all taxes and transfers.
- Satellite phone.
- Worst case, help with all rescue and evacuation arrangement.
- First aid medical kit, Oxymeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude.
- All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
- All organisational requirements.
- Trekking Map
- Nepal visa (USD 25 for 15 days and USD 40 for 30 days)
- Your international flight to and from Nepal.
- Travel insurance (for helicopter evacuation if needed whilst trekking / climbing)
- Hotels in Kathmandu.
- Porters to carry luggage (you can add a porter when booking)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, internet/e-mail, etc.
- Bar and beverage bills.
- Tips for guide, porter, driver.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Airport To Hotel
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62674P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek?
- Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek price starts from $2,500.00. Discover and book Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy?
- Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lobuche East Peak Climb With Everest Base Camp Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62674P12
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful guides, beautiful views, outstanding adventure
This was an absolutely amazing trip. Pasang arranged all the details for smooth transport from the airport to my h…
Pesang's the best nepalese person i've met ...brilliant and playful he helped me in many ways. Adventures are guara…
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
The 21 day Kanchenjunga Circuit is an amazing trek to see a remote region and experience the traditional culture of…
Loved exploring Kathmandu with a local who had so much insight!
We had a wonderful experience touring Kathmandu! Our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. We saw many sights;…
Great time exploring Kathmandu
What a wonderful guide and experience. Professional, friendly, great communication, timely, and attention to detail…
I took the 7 day Everest Panorama View Trek in January and could not be happier with the experience. Pasang met me …
The five stars go to Pasang and his team who provided great expertise, attention, flexibility and care during the e…
My awesome solo trip
I couldn't wish for a better trip than this trip I had with Mount Adventure. Pasang has organised my trip so well, …
Such an amazing experience!
I went in a 14 day trek with our guide Pasang and my two friends. It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to…
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
We did about close to 2 weeks trek in Nepal. It was me, my boyfriend, and my friend, so it was only 3 of us. Pasang…
Kanchenjunga Circuit 2019 – Unforgettable trek with Mount Adventures Holidays
At the end of 2018, I started to plan the Kanchenjunga Circuit North to South (22 days) as my next trek in Nepal – …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This trip was organised by three Jewels adventures. I can highly advice this Company. The trek was immensely beautiful. Lobuche high Camp had amazing views and ofcourse the Summit of Lobuche East was unbelievable beautiful.
Written May 31, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Mount Adventure H
Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and experience of your trekking through reviews, we are always there for your quality service here in Nepal.
Written February 6, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.