By Mount Adventure Holidays
HIGHLIGHTS Witness panoramic views of Langtang Himal Range Experience the mixed Tibetain lifestyles and local Tamang culture Visit a yak cheese factory at Kyanzin Gumpa See the local hand-woven handicrafts The Tamang Heritage trail is a very interesting trek, journeying through Tamang villages and settlements, rhododendron forests, and spectacular mountain views. This trail is perfect for those adventurers who would like a unique experience to see the traditional, untouched Tamang heritage, customs and lifestyle. The Tamang people are descendants from Tibet and are not accustomed to many tourists, thus the culture here is virtually untouched. Also, in March and April, the rhododendron forests are in bloom and full of many different species of trees, birds and butterflies. where we can see the awe-inspiring views of Langtang . You might even see bears, leopards, red panda or musk deer on this trek.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Government licensed, experienced English speaking guide
- Transportation Kathmandu-Swyabrubesi and Swyabrubesi-Kathmandu
- All government taxes.
- One trekking map per person
- First aid kit
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Daily seasonal fresh fruits as per the availability
- Worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- Porter is available at an extra cost
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees (two passport photographs ), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits etc.
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in 'Services Includes' section (Please ask us if you are confused about any services)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Airport and Hotel pick and drop
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62674P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Langtang Trek?
- Langtang Trek price starts from $600.00. Discover and book Langtang Trek on Tripadvisor
- What is the Langtang Trek cancellation policy?
- Langtang Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langtang Trek on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62674P7
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful guides, beautiful views, outstanding adventure
This was an absolutely amazing trip. Pasang arranged all the details for smooth transport from the airport to my h…
Pesang's the best nepalese person i've met ...brilliant and playful he helped me in many ways. Adventures are guara…
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
The 21 day Kanchenjunga Circuit is an amazing trek to see a remote region and experience the traditional culture of…
Loved exploring Kathmandu with a local who had so much insight!
We had a wonderful experience touring Kathmandu! Our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. We saw many sights;…
Great time exploring Kathmandu
What a wonderful guide and experience. Professional, friendly, great communication, timely, and attention to detail…
I took the 7 day Everest Panorama View Trek in January and could not be happier with the experience. Pasang met me …
My awesome solo trip
I couldn't wish for a better trip than this trip I had with Mount Adventure. Pasang has organised my trip so well, …
Such an amazing experience!
I went in a 14 day trek with our guide Pasang and my two friends. It was a wonderful experience and I can’t wait to…
Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
We did about close to 2 weeks trek in Nepal. It was me, my boyfriend, and my friend, so it was only 3 of us. Pasang…
Kanchenjunga Circuit 2019 – Unforgettable trek with Mount Adventures Holidays
At the end of 2018, I started to plan the Kanchenjunga Circuit North to South (22 days) as my next trek in Nepal – …
Lobuche East with three Jewels adventures
This trip was organised by three Jewels adventures. I can highly advice this Company. The trek was immensely beauti…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The five stars go to Pasang and his team who provided great expertise, attention, flexibility and care during the entire trip.
Written January 4, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Mount Adventure H
Thank you Eduard, for sharing your feedback. We are pleased that you have enjoyed your touring, sightseeing adventure in Himalaya country Nepal with your friends.
Written February 14, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.