3-Day Kathmandu Tour
By Adventure Thirdpole Treks
Kathmandu 2 nights and 3 days tour package has been designed to quench the thirst of tourists who are keen to have a glimpse of what Kathmandu has to offer. Nepal, particularly Kathmandu valley has lot to offer in terms of its culture, nature and the people living over here. HIGHLIGHTS • Visit UNESCO- listed World Heritage Sites • See the People, life and culture of Kathmandu City • Enjoy Newari/Nepali cuisines • Learn about Hinduism and Buddhism • See the wonderful mountain view
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Arrival and departure transfers by Private Car
- All sightseeing’s in Private A/C CAR
- 2 night’ accommodation at 3 Star Hotel
- Professional Tour Guide
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Travel insurance
- All personal nature expenses Hard and soft drink, bar bills etc.
- Temple and Monastery Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all the travelers from inside kathmandu valley
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57901P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Kathmandu Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Kathmandu Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3-Day Kathmandu Tour?
- 3-Day Kathmandu Tour price starts from $500.00. Discover and book 3-Day Kathmandu Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Kathmandu Tour cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Kathmandu Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Day Kathmandu Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Kathmandu Tour?
- 3-Day Kathmandu Tour is hosted by Adventure Thirdpole Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Thirdpole Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Kathmandu Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57901P29
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Full day sightseeing in...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Trustworthy, flexible and kindhearted!
Had a beautiful trek with Adarsha to Mardi Himal BC and a lovely stay in the home of Deepak. Everything was well pr…
Great view, NOT a day tour
This is an interesting place to visit. The architecture is very interesting, and they were doing a lot of restorat…
Highly Recommended, Very Reliable
For the third time in three years, I took a 4WD tour of Upper Mustang with Adventure Thirdpole Treks. This tour wa…
A worry-free adventurous holiday.
Everything from start to end was well planned by our guide Raj and the company. The trek was enjoyable with many la…
Best hospitality and reliability
23 March-7 April 4 of us were supposed to climb Everest base camp but due to the bad haze on the day we were supp…
Located at the heart of kathmandu. All the beauty of nature you can view from here. Gives peace of mind in every vi…
We had a day trip booked in pokhara to explore the city, raj (our guide) was fantastic and kind, he took us out fo…
Wonderful Experience with great people
We had a wonderful time with Raj! He made our time and tour in Pokhara excellent. He even met with us and hosted us…
Wow what a view!
Though I did an Everest Mountain Flight the view of the Himalayas rising above the clouds from Chandragiri at appro…
Trip to Nepal to visit daughter in Sindhupalchok District (Raithane)
We spent several days in Kathmandu and travels to the east and north. Deepak arranged jeep for travel from Kathma…
Awesome experience! Mountains, Culture and the People!
I have been in a couple of places in the world but Nepal is no like others. It's a country where nature shows it …
Photographing Nepal’s Hidden Jewels
I must thank Adventure Third Pole Trak for organizing such a wonderful trip for me to photograph Nepal’s hidden jew…
Soul searching Lantang - Gosainkunda Pass Trek
Where do I even begin about Thirdpole? Have you ever felt at home when you're not exactly at home? At peace at thee…
I toured Upper Mustang in Oct/Nov 2017 with a group organized by a third party with Adventure Thirdpole Treks doing…
Langtang Trek & Gosainkunda Mountain Pass
This marks my third trip in Nepal with Adventure Thirdpole. I have forged a great friendship with Mr. Rajendra Man …