Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour
By Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private air conditioned coach as per group size including driver, his salary/wages, road tax and parking, fuel and insurance.
- A professional and experienced English speaking tour guide including his salary, meals and insurance (Guide with different languages are available at additional cost of USD 15 per group)
- A bottle of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Patan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up travelers from their hotel within Kathmandu valley, or from Outdoor Himalayan treks office in Thamel
- Outdoor Himalayan Treks, P886+JH8, Thamel Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64805P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour?
- Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour price starts from $47.00. Discover and book Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour cancellation policy?
- Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour?
- Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour is hosted by Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu world heritage site- Private Day tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 64805P5
- You'll start atOutdoor Himalayan TreksOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Patan MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Pashupatinath TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Boudhanath StupaStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Swayambhunath TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
An amazing experience with a reliable, responsive and accomodating company
We had the pleasure of going on a 14 day Annapurna Circuit and Tilicho Lake trek with Outdoor Himalayan Treks. They…
OHT (and Dilli) made this trip very special
We hired services of OHT for our family vacation to Kathmandu and Pokhra. At the airport, we were greeted by Ram an…
We just returned from our Annapurna circuit trip. This organization was found through a Google search, where someon…
The best company in Himalaja!
We used Outdoor Himalayan to help with organizmy our trek. We had full contact with employees and every problem was…
Very helpful and nice team. Where very flexible and accommodating our requirements. Made sure the trip is convenien…
Excellence in everything
Team is excellent, professional, accommodating and courteous. They answer all your questions promptly, offer advice…
Felt Like Royalty
This was the second time in using Outdoor Himalayan Treks and I so glad I returned. From the moment I was greeted b…
Great Himalayan Trail low/high route combo
I don't know how to sing enough praises for the entire team at OHT. Prior to our arrival in Nepal, we emailed 15-20…
Completed my 2nd hike (langtang) my first having been manasulu with the wonderful guide Rupac from this agency. Ru…
Experience of a lifetime!
My brother and I booked a five day tour to Poon Hill/Ghorephani and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our guide, R…
Manaslu and Tsun Valley Trekk
I was in October doing the trekking with a group fron Spain and we have the services of Outdoor Himalayan. Everythi…
Annapurna Circuit - 14 Day Private Trek
I trekked the Annapurna Circuit for 14 days with Outdoor Himalayan Treks last November 2019. My guide Dilli was exc…
Better than anticipated!
Booking with outdoor himalayan treks was one of the best decisions we did. Everything was so easy, from arrival in …
During our Fulbright stay in Kathmandu we wanted to make sure we got out of the city. We spoke with Raj at our hot…
Back for the sixth time in a row!
I have been using and loving Outdoor Himalayan's agency services since 2011 now - and had nothing but good experien…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very good and helpful. Service was too good. Great environment , positive and professional . They takes care about their client very well.
Written May 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear valued guest, Greetings from Outdoor Himalayan Treks, Kathmandu Nepal. First of all, we would like to express our big gratitude and thanks for choosing Outdoor Himalayan Treks as your local host for your recent trip to Nepal. It was our great pleasure to welcome and serve the best as the local host in the Himalayas. We can not thank you enough for your such a strong recommendation with the real time experience with us. As you mentioned on the review, we always look for the best delivery of services & don't hesitate to beyond & above the regular responsibilties in order to deliver the top notch service that turns your experience the best memories. We all are very glad seeing your thanks giving post and are very thankful that our effort of deliverin the best experiences got positive result. We can't wait to seeing you and serve the best of ours soon again in the soon future. Regards from Outdoor Himalayan treks, Kathmandu Nepal.
Written May 27, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.