Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mt. Everest has been calling out to trekkers and climbers since it first appeared in telescopes of mountain surveyors, and the trails that climb through the foothills of the world's highest mountain still offer some of the most challenging trekking in Nepal. The district Solukhumbu have been extensively developed for trekking, with well-maintained trails and plentiful lodges. But The trekking route start higher and stay higher, touching the tops of some of the most famous mountain in the Himalaya. Most trekkers fly into Lukla, climbing steeply through the mountains of Khumbu to Everest base camp or the sacred lakes at Gokyo. However, you will be better able to deal with the effect of the altitude if you walk in via the trails from Shivalaya (Near Jiri) or Tumlingtar (Near Hile). Because many treks climb above 4500 M, acute mountain sickness (AMS) is a serious risk in this region. It is essential to ascend slowly and take the recommended rest day.
- All necessary domestic & international airport transport as per the itinerary.
- Flight fare from Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu. (Only 15 KG luggage per person is allowed)
- One professional English speaking trekking guide and necessary potters.
- KTM-LUKLA-KTM flight cost for guides.
- Food, accommodation, salary, transportation, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
- Everest National park permit, local Community fees and trekker’s TIMS (Trekking Information management System) card fees.
- Good quality sleeping baggage during the trekking. (Refundable after finish trekking)
- First aid kit.
- Complementary farewell cultural Nepali dinner on last day of trip.
- All government taxes.
- International airfare, Nepal entry visa fees.
- Lunch, dinner and others expenses in Kathmandu.
- All foods during the trekking.
- Beverages, alcoholic drinks, mineral water, boiled water during the trekking.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Extra services than the itinerary.
- Travel insurance and any kind of emergency rescue.
- Helicopter charter fees in case of flight delay or postponed or cancellation due to bad weather.
- Others not mentioned in the above inclusive heading.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Everest base camp is suitable for all kind of people who are moderately fit, not any previous adventures experience is required. Some physical fitness activities such as running, swimming and walking are also recommended before your Everest base camp trekking. Persons suffering from a Pre-existing medical flaws must seek medical advice before considering the trek.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Global Holidays provided me the best trekking experience to the world's highest region, Mt.Everest. My 20 days of trip to Everest was somehow amazing and I would recommend every of the travelers to take this Everest base camp trek with Global Holidays Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Date of experience: September 2017
Response from SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking
Responded Sep 29, 2018
Dear Ramesh Namaste! Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Everest Base camp trekking. We are glad to know that you had a nice trip in Nepal. Thank you so much for joining with Global Holidays Adventure. It is a honor for us. Thank You ! Surya and Samsher
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Global Holidays Adventure
Global Holidays Adventure created an eight day tour for my visit that included a helicopter flight to Everest Base …
Mustang 4W drive Tour
Recommend GHA ... Def gonna go back through them in my next visit .... love 4W driving all the times and that was o…
Mardi himal trek
My trip to mardi himal trek was such a wonderful and great experience. Thanx to Santosh for being such a wonderful …
It's was an amazing experience to travel with the #Global_Holidays_Adventure.this was my one the best tour ever and…
Everest Helicopter Tour
I got in touch with Surya to book the Everest Helicopter Tour as his company had been highly recommended to me. I a…
Great ABC trek
We had excellent experience with Samsher and his gang at Global Holidays. Samsher was extremely responsive, accommo…
Kathmandu, Pokhra and Chitwan 07 night 08 days tour.
The best holidays of my life was possible because of them. They had properly arranged everything. Since it was our …
UPPER MUSTANG TREK & TIJI FESTIVAL
In June we came back from our unforgettable trip to Nepal. It was my second trek in this amazing country. Our trek…
Trip of a Lifetime
I just returned home from over a month of travel that included four separate tours organized by Global Holidays Adv…
Best Everest trip with kids
Really impressive service and my 2 kids under age 9 loved the helicopter trip to base camp and the attention given …
Tiji festival 2019
Two unforgettable weeks. From landing in Kathmandu , driving to Pokhara emazing road to upper Mustang. These guys t…
Mera Peak Adventure 2019
We just got back from another great tour with Global Holiday Adventure P.Ltd. After these guys impressed us in 2017…
Best Tour to Upper Mustang
This was my 5th tour to Nepal and my first adventure in Upper Mustang. It was a perfect 4WD ride with an excellent …
Amazing tour in Upper Mustang
This is not an easy tour, but thanks to Samsher and his team it was so perfect and amazing. We were my husband and …
Great! EBC trek
I've just came back from my trip to Nepal. Did a lot of internet search ahead of booking and I must say I could not…
- Global Holidays Adventure
- Duration: 14 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking
How much is Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking?
Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking price starts from $900.00. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking?
Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking is hosted by Global Holidays Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Global Holidays Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp Budget Trekking on Tripadvisor