Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Manaslu Circuit Trek via Larkya Pass journeys you through lowlands and low-altitude villages, high altitude settlements and alpine pastures, through banks of rivers and roaring fountains, in a region with untouched nature and varying culture and ethnicities. Like the famous Himalayan treks of Nepal, viz, Everest and Annapurna treks, our Manaslu Circuit Trek brings a deep experience of high mountain region, sublime mountain sceneries, varying flora and fauna. Find what is rural in Nepal in true sense of the term. Named after Mt. Manaslu (8188m), the world’s 8th highest peak, the trek also has its spirited adventure sections. You will not mistake it specially at the time of crossing Larkya La Pass.
- 1 Professional English speaking trekking guide
- 1 porter for 2 trekkers carries up to 25 kilos
- Manaslu restricted area trekking permit
- Manaslu Conservation Area project (MCAP) permit
- Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer
- Kathmandu- Arughat, Besisahar-Kathmandu by public bus
- Everything for guide and porters (Meals, accommodation, Wages, travel cost and Insurance)
- Arrangements in Kathmandu
- Meals and accommodation in the trekking
- Tips for guide and porters
- Travel insurance
- International airfares
- Any costs than mentioned in inclusion
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, or return back of your personal causes there will be no refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Travelers are required to have good trekking gears
- Travel Insurance: Kindly make sure that your travel insurance covers the Helicopter evacuation and medication on any accidental cases
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was in October doing the trekking with a group fron Spain and we have the services of Outdoor Himalayan. Everything went perfect, very good organization and team. Dilli, the mountain guide, was always attentive doing a great job. We will be back
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Booking with outdoor himalayan treks was one of the best decisions we did. Everything was so easy, from arrival in the airport to the day we left. Everything was organised for us and everyone was so accommodating. The trek itself exceeded our expectations. We got everything from…
Date of experience: November 2019
2 Helpful votes
Response from Badri A, Manager at Manaslu circuit trek
Responded Dec 17, 2019
Dear Sarah, Greetings from Outdoor Himalayan Treks, Kathmandu Nepal. Thank you so much for choosing us as your local host on your recent visit to Nepal. It was our pleasure to welcome you and serve you in the Himalayas and show you the best of Manaslu Circuit trek. We are really glad to seeing your highly recommended reviews on Tripadvisor.. Thanks for mentioning about our services, guide and management. We like to assure you and all of our future clients that we will do our best for your best holiday as always. We do hope to see you soon again for another big adventure and serve you the best then as well. Regards Team OHT
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours
Great Himalayan Trail low/high route combo
I don't know how to sing enough praises for the entire team at OHT. Prior to our arrival in Nepal, we emailed 15-20…
Completed my 2nd hike (langtang) my first having been manasulu with the wonderful guide Rupac from this agency. Ru…
Experience of a lifetime!
My brother and I booked a five day tour to Poon Hill/Ghorephani and we had an absolutely amazing time. Our guide, R…
Annapurna Circuit - 14 Day Private Trek
I trekked the Annapurna Circuit for 14 days with Outdoor Himalayan Treks last November 2019. My guide Dilli was exc…
During our Fulbright stay in Kathmandu we wanted to make sure we got out of the city. We spoke with Raj at our hot…
Back for the sixth time in a row!
I have been using and loving Outdoor Himalayan's agency services since 2011 now - and had nothing but good experien…
The best team in Nepal!
I cannot recommend Outdoors and its amazing team highly enough. They provide absolutely everything with the highest…
Very professional travel agency that handles everything for your journey. I booked a Manaslu Circuit and Tsum Valle…
Himalayas 2019 with Wichura
An extraordinary trip with extraordinary people and an amazing Nepalese guide. The crazy and wild climate of Kathma…
AWESOME!!! All challenges conquered!
I arrived at Kathmandu airport with my teenage son and plans to take on the Everest Basecamp trek. Our trip kicked …
Great experience, great company!
My father and I did the EBC trek. Ram is a great host, he answered all of our questions and is a friendly guy. We o…
Stunning Langtang trek with the best guide!
My girlfriend and I had the most amazing time during our Langtang Trek thanks to our top guide, Rupak! The views w…
The best trip Annapurna Circuit with Thorang La Pas :)
I really recommend Outdoor Himalayan Treks. In beggining i must told something about contact with Boss. It was very…
Badri Aryal prepared for us the perfect 3-days trekking for our 1-week visit to Katmandú. I would say that he is hi…
All the things!
Badri did an incredible job organising our time in Nepal. He helped us work out the activities we wanted to do and …
- Duration: 15 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu circuit trek
What time does Manaslu circuit trek start?
Manaslu circuit trek will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Manaslu circuit trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Manaslu circuit trek?
Manaslu circuit trek price starts from $776.00. Discover and book Manaslu circuit trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Manaslu circuit trek cancellation policy?
Manaslu circuit trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu circuit trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manaslu circuit trek?
Manaslu circuit trek is hosted by Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Outdoor Himalayan Treks - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu circuit trek on Tripadvisor