per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Inside Ringroad including Bouddha area)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional Hiking guide
- Pack Lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and Drinks except mention
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any other hotel inside ringroad including Bouddha area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7670P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Alternate Local Contact Details: +9779851104438
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu?
- Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu cancellation policy?
- Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu?
- Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu is hosted by Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7670P20
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours
Joined in December 2014
#187 of 2,007 Tours & Activities in Kathmandu
- Explorer1237588887900Amazing experienceAmazing experience! I had Shishir as my guide and he did a great job explaining the context and significance of the sights on my hike to the Changu Narayan temple. I was lucky enough to have good weather so the Himalayas were clearly visible at sunrise and throughout the hike. The sunrise over the mountains was the most amazing view I’ve ever seen. The views throughout the hike were also incredible. Well worth the money!
- travelfunsun9500Nice tour with a good guide and a professional companyThe company was very fast in responding when we were planning this tour and whenever we had any questions we would promptly get a response. The guide for the tour was Sarita. She was on time and explained in detail what we were going to do. She was very informative, knowledgeable and accommodating to what we wanted to do. A very pleasant guide. The hike through the villages was interesting to see how the local people live. Because of the clouds we did not see the sunrise but later on as the clouds cleared we did see some of the Himalayan peaks. Breakfast was at a good restaurant. The driver was good and the car was clean. We would definitely recommend them if you want to do this tour. In fact have already booked another tour with the company.
- emilygolike00Lovely hike with beautiful views!Madan was an excellent tour guide! We had a lovely hike through the countryside and saw beautiful views of the valley. The car and driver were also excellent. Definitely take this opportunity to get out of the city.
- Go0676383478900Cable Car delightOur guide, Shanti, absolutely made this trip! She arrived promptly at our hotel for our pick up. It was Saturday so traffic to the cable was light but she filled the ride with history and information about Kathmandu. The ride up was smooth and quiet. We passed through clouds that enveloped the cable car completely and added a surreal sense to the ride. Once at the top we enjoyed only brief glimpses of the mountains as it was unfortunately a cloudy day but the glimpses were fantastic. Shanti was a wealth of information and we enjoyed learning about Bhaleshwara Mahadev, the temple of wishes, and making our wishes and being blessed. We also loved the spectacular view of the valley as we descended on the cable car. On the way back to the hotel, Shanti also pointed out several places we could visit with just a short walk from the hotel to fill the rest of our day. We took her advice and enjoyed the Royal Palace and the Garden of Dreams.
- etiennep78500Number 1 tour with #1 guideToday was a very special day, once in a lifetime experience beginning the tour at 4:30 am. I really enjoyed the opportunity to see the sunrise from the mountains, and hike some beautiful trails while visiting the villages with the local people. I highly recommend this tour with an amazing number 1 guide Shishir Thapa.
- parkviewc00Great visitWhat a good morning. Picked up at hotel in time. Rabina was a great guide. She spoke excellent English. And I learnt such a lot.
- DiegoChavarria00Great place and tour for a half dayThis has been incredible tour for a half day, place is nice, the guide (Rabina) just amazing. Highly recommended to enjoy a morning over there.
- nmcmaas198500Really nice tour with the best guideShishir was my guide and he is really amazing! He has a lot of knowledge and does everything to make sure you have a great experience! Can definitely recommend this tour and guide!
- StefMahn20000Beautiful day highly recommendedI had a wonderful day today with my Tourguide Shanti Karki . She picked me up with a driver at my hotel and brought me to the cable car outside of Kathmandu. The ride to the top of the hill went smoothly and luckily the clouds lifted and I could get a good few of the spectacular mountains. On the top of the hill is a beautiful temple and we’re lucky to experience the blessing ceremony of the guru . Shanti explained me a lot about the history of the place and the different religions and the ceremony. I can highly recommend this trip .
- Nisha T00Nagarkot viewThe scenic beauty of the place makes it a very popular hiking route for tourists. Nagarkot is nearest hill station to view broadest Himalayan views including Mount Everest and other Himalayan ranges of Nepal.
- imang83000worth short trip to Chandragirithe tour was impresive, especially with plenty explanation from our tour guide, Ms Sarita, who shared much information about Nepal heritage and culture. a short trip which worth, knowing a bit about Nepal heritage and culture, and off course history of the Chandragiri Hills and its temple. unfortunately whether not permit us to view the Himalayan ridge due to haze. will comeback again at perfect season as per recommendation from Sarita. Thank you for fantastic host and guide during the tour, it was compensate the haze. 😁😁 l
- Elizabeth S00A great but challenging hike!The trip was good but harder than we expected. We were told it would be downhill, but there were some challenging uphill parts. The hike was described as easy, while it may be an easier hike in this area, it was much more challenging for us as tourists than we expected. Madan was helpful, encouraging and willing to slowdown and help up navigate the tougher parts of the trails. Our driver was great at navigating the fog in the morning and the traffic in the afternoon. Although we couldn’t see the mountains at sunrise, it was still a great experience and worthwhile view. Overall, it was a good day, but we think the description of the hike could be a little more accurate. Nepali ‘easy’ is very different than American ‘easy’. It ended up being over 7miles from the start of the official hike to the end with a significant ‘hill’ we had to hike up in the middle.
- ezb3n00Very good hikeVery good hike with beautifull view and sunrise! Very good guide, Somnath, and the hike was good length, not too long. Thank you!
- MeenuChandra00A beautiful walk through the mountains.Our guide Shishir took us through a beautiful path across Nagarkot. We experienced great terrain, culture and a beautiful Buddhist Garden.
- SENBHAS00SuperbStunning and breathtaking , awesome view of the Himalayas, This had been my dream to see Mt. Everest from close quarters. I believe Moutain has always inspired me to be strong , bold , and stand tall amidst crisis. The snow clad mountain ranges was looking as though someone had painted in a canvas . I wish I could actually set my foot on them , walk up to the top and say Ahoy I have arrived .
Buy it with
Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu provided by Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours
Product Overview: Godavari to Fulchoki Day Hike Near Kathmandu
Number of Photos