Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Highlights of the trek: -Exciting flight to Lukla -Early morning sunrise view over the snowcapped mountain. -Namche Bazaar, the gateway to Everest Base Camp -Sherpa home town; Monasteries; amazing view of mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, Views of Khumbu Ice - Fall -Tengboche Monastery -Everest Base camp -Kalapathar, the viewpoint to see the World highest Peak -Friendly multi-ethnic groups and their cultures. Everest Base Camp Trek is assuredly the best destination to visit once in a lifetime. There is no any other trekking destination or spot in the world that can compare to the adventure and excitement you receive while trekking in this region. You will also get to explore the authentic lifestyle of the locals, Khumbu Icefall and wildlife in the Natural Park. This is the opportunity where you will be able to see an exceptional piece of this world.
Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Pickup and drop to local Airport for lukla flight
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during trekking period
- Air fare for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Best available accommodations during the trek
- A government license holder guide
- Porter to carry your baggage
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation and local tax for guides and porters
- Ground Transportation Charge while returning back to Kathmandu from the trekking destination
- TIMS card(Trekker’s information Management System)
- First Aid Kit
- Trekking Permits needed for Restricted Area Trekking
- All government taxes and service charges
- Farewell dinner prior to departure
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- Nepal Entry Visa Fee
- International Airfare and Airport Departure Tax
- Tips for trekking staffs
- Drinks (hot/soft/cold) and liquors
- Personal shopping and laundry, Personal trekking equipments, Gifts and souvenirs
- All items not listed in Cost included section
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Costs are prone to change in itinerary. So costs will be recalculated if the trekking days get modified. Normally we provide 1 porter for 2 clients.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
There are not enough words to begin to express how happy I am to have gone with Everest thrill after months of searching for the right tour company to not only lead me to EBC but to also help me successfully summit island peak. The reviews led me here, and I was not…
They have an amazing team of Guides and Porters, who did an extra effort to ensure the comfort and safety of everyone. Everything was delivered as promised and they were extremely professional and kind. Would definitely recommend them!
Date of experience: April 2018
Kisan have been always a soft spokent and humble guy who helped me thru the planning of EBC with all the arrangements from the time i stepped foot in KTM, He was professional and at the same time a very friendly chap that helped me ease all the tension as a stranger in a new…
Date of experience: March 2018
I joined the 18 days EBC trekking in January with Mount Face Nepal. Thanks for their professional arrangement, which made the trip memorable and amazing. Our guide Sumir is nice and responsible, he took care of us patiently during the whole journey, the accommodation and food…
health-reframed-yoga-retreats wrote a review Jan 2018Island of Gozo, Malta17 contributions2 helpful votes
My friends and I joined the 18 days EBC trek organised by Mount Face Nepal in Jan 2018, it was very well planned with detailed itinerary and warm reminders. Our guide Sumir Gyawali is the best, he is very patient and helpful, that he makes sure we are all comfortable and enjoyed…
Date of experience: January 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Mount Face Nepal Day Tours
I am posting this very late but I have just come across my previous communication with the company which reminded m…
Best Trekking Company In Nepal!!
I have just finished the most beautiful experience of trekking in Nepal with Mount Face Nepal. Company owner and th…
Island Peak climbing
Namaste Amir. Thanks for organizing our climbing of Island Peak 6.189 m. Everything was well organized and if we ha…
Perfect organization and climb
Namaste Amir. We had the best organization for climbing island peak. Even without trekking with a guide before ever…
Kathmandu and Pokhara amazing tour experience
Many thanks to Mr. Amir Adhikari for a welcome garland of marigold upon arrival. On that first day we are already a…
Trekking in Nepal
It was my solo trip and I'm beyond thankful that I get Amir as my recommended organizer as I went home safely and e…
Mardi Himal Trek
Can’t say enough about my guided Mardi Himal trek. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking and the villages we visi…
Mardi Himal Trek
Initial plan was to ABC,however Abc was at the risk of avalanche.So i was informed to try Mardi Himal view point in…
"Mardi Himal Trek"
It was a wonderful experience trekking to Mardi Himal Trek with my friends Afiq and Ilham. Our trekking journey was…
Trustful friend in Kathmandu.
We organized our trip to EBC ourselves, but we needed help to organize porters' services and clarify information, d…
Namestey...It was a wonderful experience in EBC trek with the dedicated team of Mount Face Nepal with my friends of…
ABC Himalayan trek
As a group of friends from Malaysia and England doing the ABC Himalayan trek, I had a wonderful experience with Ami…
ABC Trekking and Sight Seeing
I had a wonderful experience in Nepal thanks to the dedicated team of Mount Face. Our stay was confortable and I mu…
Perfect trip to ABC
Was introduced by a friend to MFN. The owner is a very very helpful and thoughtful person. We were given 2 cheerf…
An amazing experience - Annapurna
We went to Annapurna, only me and my guide, the good man Budhi. It was amazing, almost 6 days walking more than 100…
- Mount Face Nepal Day Tours
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days
What time does Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days start?
Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days will start at 7:15 AM. Discover and book Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days on Tripadvisor
How much is Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days?
Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days price starts from $1,299.00. Discover and book Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days on Tripadvisor
What is the Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days cancellation policy?
Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days?
Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days is hosted by Mount Face Nepal Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mount Face Nepal Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Everest Base Camp trek- 11 days on Tripadvisor