Leaving Thamel behind, head towards Durbar Square. Be sure to keep an eye out en route for many of the bustling local markets including Asan local market, a vegetable and spice market. This is also the oldest market square in all of Kathmandu.Thamel is where a wide range of the Nepalese population heads for employment and entertainment purposes.Experience Kathmandu's culture though its cuisine on this rickshaw ride tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide
• Duration: 2-3 Hours
• Meeting point: (Thamel,) OR Your Hotel Kathmandu.
• Starting time: 6.00 AM to 5pm
• Ending point:(Thamel,) OR Your Hotel Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu on a cycle rickshaw
• Complete your local experience with a fun rickshaw ride!