Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mardi Himal Trek in Annapurna region is a relatively new and less crowded trekking destination in Nepal. This trek offers total wilderness, eye-catching south face view of Mardi Himal, Annapurna Ranges, Machhapuchere (Fishtail), daily life style of local indigenous community and dense alpine forest. Mardi Himal trek is the perfect trekking trail to the real trekking enthusiast who wants to escape from crowed and dive into the peace of Nature.
Kathmandu to Pokhara by Tourist...
Drive to Kande & Trek to Deurali...
Trek from Deurali to Forest Camp...
Trek from Forest Camp to High...
Mardi Himal Base Camp
Back to Pokhara
Bus Drive to Kathmandu
- Hotel pickup and drop off (Pickup and drop off outside Ringroad is possible on extra charge)
- Trekking permit & Tim’s card
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus (flight option available with additional charges)
- 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara (2/2 nights) on bb basis.
- Overland drive from Pokhara to Kande & Saite Ghatta to Pokhara.
- Experienced trek guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Assistance Guide for pax more then 5
- Entry/Admission - Mardi Himal
- Expenses of personal nature
- Laundry fees
- All kinds of drinks (soft & hard drinks)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Tips to Guide & Porter
- Fees for hot water & internet if applied during the trek
- Emergency evacuation
- All that is not mentioned in cost includes section
- Porter on hire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring Water Bottle, Hand Sanitizer, Trek Pants or Trousers, Cap or Hat, Sunblocks, Lip-balms, Medical Kit or First-aid Kit, Day-pack or Backpack, Hiking Pole, Smartphone or Compact Camera, Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu flight service is available with additional charges.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is compulsion to hire a porter. One porter for 2 Pax and can carry 25 kg max. Porter hire is on request and cost additional charge.
- Scan copy of passport size photo and passport of each traveler should be emailed to us at least 1 week prior to your tour start date to obtain TIMS and ACAP
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Pokhara Lakeside, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 115 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu
What time does Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu start?
Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
How much is Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu?
Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu price starts from $785.00. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Mardi Himal Trekking from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor