Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill
By Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional Hiking guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Inside the Ring road including Bouddha area)
- Bottled water
- Personal Insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels inside ring road including Buddha area.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7670P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Opportunity to see the Himalayas view and Kathmandu valley
- Easy trails with up and down hill (Stairs included)
- Away from city life and enjoy with pure nature walk
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill?
- Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill cancellation policy?
- Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill?
- Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill is hosted by Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Planet Adventures Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kathmandu Best Scenic Day Hiking to Champa Devi Hill on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7670P15
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Had a great time with Sarita! She was very knowledgeable about all the sites and answered all the questions I had. …
An helpful tour to understanding the main historical sites of Kathmandu.
My son and I had an amazing tour of the World Heritage site of Kathmandu. Our guide, Sarita was very knowledgeable …
Good guide; prepare properly
Shishir was a knowledgeable and friendly guide. As a solo tourist looking to do a quick day hike, he was a good fit…
Amazing experience with the best guides!
Amazing experience with the best expert guides to know the country! Recommend 100%! No doubt I would repeat the tou…
Mountain flight to see Himalaya and Mount Everest - it was a great trip. So Nice wiew just after sunrise over the c…
Kathmandu day trip
What a great day. Excellent trip! Saw all the hot spots in Kathmandu with a great and kind guide Shanti Karki who k…
Full day in Katmamdu
Our guide Shanti Karki and driver Deepak gave us a fantastic day in and around Katmandu. We saw all the places wert…
I had a great time in the tour with my guide Shishir. The Amazing views and vibrant culture of Nagarkot are sure to…
Kathmandu’s one day visit
Sanitra was the perfect guide for this city tour. Always at our service, full ok knowledge, this tour gave us a per…
I can not recommend this tour more highly an incredible experience Shishir was the guide for the day he was very re…
Chandragiri Hiking Trip
It’s one of the best hikes to do around Kathamandu area, my tour guide is Shanthi and we took a cable car ride from…
What a wonderful final day in Nepal! I was keen to get a break from busy Kathmandu to do a scenic hike, and this ex…
Great for a day
It was a lovely day and glad I took this tour. Unfortunately I did not see the sunrise because of weather but the v…
It has been the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen. Me and my friends went up to one of the beautiful place ne…
Heritage tour Nepal
My tour guide is Shanthi and we both visited all the temples listed in the itenerary. Shanthi has clearly explained…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Es war meine dritte Tour mit dieser Agentur und mit Shanti als Reiseleiterin und ich bereue es nicht. Unser Fahrer hat uns sicher über die holprige steile Straße zum Haatiban Resort gebracht. Von dort ging es zu Fuß rauf zum Champa Devi und zurück. Shanti war dabei sehr umsorgend, hatte Wasser und eine Mütze für mich eingepackt und war stets darauf bedacht, das für mich angenehmste Tempo zu gehen. Da das Haatiban Resort aufgrund von Covid derzeit geschlossen hat, hatte Shanti alles für ein leckeres Picknick auf dem Berg eingepackt. Leider konnten wir den Himalaya aufgrund der Wetterlage nur erahnen. Bei richtigem Wetter muss der Ausblick aber grandios sein. Alles in allem eine gelungene Tour.
Written March 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hallo Suse, Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns immer wieder zu Diensten stehen. Wir hoffen, Sie auch in Zukunft bedienen zu können. Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schönen Aufenthalt in Nepal.
Written March 15, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.