Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Patan Durbar SquareStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThe tour guide will assist you at your hotel at 10:30 am or 1:30 pm and take a drive to Patan City. Upon arrival at Patan Durbar Square, visit Krishna Mandir (Temple of Lord Krishna) built in 1637 AD by late King Siddhi Narsingh Malla. This temple is made of pure stone. It is a marvelous structure constructed completely out of stone, with 21 pinnacles. Story of Ramayana and Mahavarat can be seen on carving on the first and second floor of the temple. Patan Museum is inside the Patan Durbar square and is considered as the best museums in Asia. It opens daily from 9:00am to 5:00 pm. Bhimsen Temple on the North west of Durbar Square is built dedicating to Goddess Bhimsen (God of trade and Business). Every during the month of (July - August) sacrifice is done infront of this temple to praise Goddess Bhimsen. Likewise; visit Golden Temple, a Gold gilded temple with statue of Shakya Muni Buddha at the main sanctum of the temple. Mahabuddha temple with thousand and eight statues of Buddha and Rudra Barna Mahavihar that contains a fine and amazing collections of images and statues. Transfer back to your hotel in Kathmandu at 2:30 pm or 5:30 pm.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- All other extra monuments entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Kindly provide us the name of Hotel for pick and drop off service
- We offer two different start time for this trip. Please let us know which time i.e 10:30 am or 01:30 pm is appropriate for you.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu
Which attractions will I visit with Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu?
Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu price starts from $49.00. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu?
Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Tour of Patan From Kathmandu on Tripadvisor