Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Central ZooStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAfter being picked by a private air-conditioned car with your guide and driver, start the exciting tour to the Central Zoo, Jawalakhel. The park is the pride of the State and the National Trust for Nature Conservation (NTNC) aims to develop the Central Zoo as a center for wildlife research and conservation education. The journey begins with the gharials, birds, monkeys and ends at the aquarium. Familiarize yourself with deer, wild buffalo, bear, jackal, hippo, elephant, crocodile and the whole range of exotic birds. Near every enclosure there are plaques made of wood, giving details about the particular animal or bird. One can enjoy the boating in the pond as well. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Expert guide
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - The Central Zoo
- Food and drinks
- Use of plastic bags is prohibited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel
How much is Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel?
Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel cancellation policy?
Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel?
Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Central Zoo at Jawalakhel on Tripadvisor