Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QFX Civil MallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis Kollywood Tour is especially designed for film lovers who want to experience the culture, customs, rituals, festivals and languages of Nepal. You will find a totally different concept used in Kollywood Cinemas than those of Bollywood and Hollywood. You will have a chance to learn about the origin and evolution of the Nepali film industry ranging from the silent era to the talkies and all the way up to current films. Your English-speaking tour guide will assist you at the hotel lobby. Then, you will head off to the movie theatre to experience an entertaining and exciting Nepali Movie. As you do not understand the Nepali language properly, but you do not need to worry about this. The guide is there to explain about whatever you are confused of. The guide will answer all of your questions. During the intermission time, you will be served snacks such as popcorn, cold drinks and chips. After the end of the movie, you will be transferred back to the hotel.Read more
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private guide
- Popcorn, cold drinks, chips
- Entry/Admission - QFX Civil Mall
- Maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 110 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal
What time does Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal start?
Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal will start at 10:15 AM. Discover and book Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal?
Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal price starts from $97.00. Discover and book Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal cancellation policy?
Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal?
Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Kollywood Tour of Nepal on Tripadvisor