Escape city life and immerse yourself in the beauty that is Ilam. Located 434 miles (700 kilometers) east of Kathmandu, Ilam offers a tranquil getaway from city life thanks to its lush green tea bushes, biodiversity and natural scenery and landscapes. Also known as the 'Queen of the Hills,' the cool climate, emerald greenery and tea pickers' songs all blend to produce a unique Nepali tea culture that is not to be missed.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transportation between Kathmandu to Ilam by flight
- Experienced tour guide
- 2-night accommodations
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We are happy to pickup with in Kathmandu city and Airport.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu?
- 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu price starts from $1,314.00. Discover and book 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu?
- 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3 days. Discover and book 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8076P26
Reserve your spot
Kathmandu to Ilam and Antu Danda...
Illam to Kathmandu
About the operator
Joined in January 2019
#9 of 151 Shopping in Kathmandu
- brrrr202000First contact with wild RhinosFirst time in jungle , i saw fresh footprints of tiger, so many rhinos, elephants, wild life in abundance, i real treat for the soul. I had a great time, bought so many gifts for friends and family, enjoyed local culture and food, People were so nice i am ashamed of forgetting what politeness is. Great experience,i reccomend it to all ages.
- guy_paenen00Nice views on (the way to) the top.We took a taxi to take us to the entrance. "InDrive" is now also operational in Pokhara, and the price in the app appeared as 580 NRS to take us there starting from the Lake Side Rd. It's a steep ride and we asked the driver to stop a couple of times to take pictures. As he picked us up in the city, the driver proposed to take us there, wait for us while we visited the pagoda, and take us back. He asked for 1500 NRS which I found a very honest deal. From the entrance point there are approx 300 steps to the pagoda. Enough resting spots/restaurants/souvenirshops on the way up. The view on top is very nice. No entry fee to the pagoda. Depending on the weather or the season, better to plan this trip early morning or late afternoon ... and not around noon as we did.
- Navigate2679557289000Excellent zip flyingThe briefing was very well done. The instructions were very clear, that is why i didn't have any complications doing it. Overall excellent experience and i would recommed everyone to try it if you’re in Pokhara, Nepal!
- 145jeannec00Wonderful experienceWonderful tour with excellent guide Praha Laxmi. She was knowledgeable, professional, friendly and considerate. We loved seeing the town and the beautiful drive up to Nagarkot. Praha also assisted me after I returned home when I had a question about some art I had purchased and was being shipped to me. Great follow up was much appreciated! We also had a good driver who made us feel safe every bit of the way.
- GlobeTrotting64527100Great guide, wonderful tourThe guide Rajat was wonderful. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to work with my preferences. Highly recommend Rajat.
- Winter D00Bhaktapur and Nagarkot SunsetWonderful tour of Bhaktapur - guide gave us both a great historical tour and a great "slice of life" tour, showing us the real, living side of the town. He was very kind and flexible with us. We then went up to Nagarkot to catch the sunset. Unfortunately it was too hazy to see much, but the tour itself was great and the guide was very friendly. Highly recommended!
- KMenjivar00Amazing little private tourI loved just touring the different squares and temples. It felt very catered to us. Our guide was very informative. He even took us to see healing bowls and to a grocery store to find some authentic goods.
- S8970SFmeganp00History at its finestWe booked this tour to get a better idea of the area we are staying in including the sights, culture and history. However, what we got was much more than that. We were greeted at our hotel by our guide Ramesh at our hotel. Ramesh graciously waited while we were a few minutes late, then started us on an amazing tour into the older part, down to the old palace and back to the newer part. Ramesh was friendly and fun with loads of knowledge and the ability to speak many languages. We are very happy we booked this experience and had Ramesh as our guide.
- 469anitad00Do not use or book with this company!!!’Terrible. Do not use this company. Driver took me to an unpopulated parking lot. No one else was there. The “luxury” vehicle they were supposed to come with was a very small compact at best. No sighting whatsoever. No satisfactory response from the company. Buyer beware!!!! This agency is absolutely terrible and a complete money ripoff. Not happy at all!
- nickrylancetravel003-Day Trek to Nagarkot via ChisapaniWe absolutely loved our private 3 day trek with Phul, our expert guide, who accompanied us and cheered us on as we trekked through Shivapuri National Park, into Chisopani and finally Nargarkot. It was stunning, the views of the Himalayas are breathtaking and the villages we passed were fascinating with local children returning from school, families cooking and goats hanging out :) Namaste, Phul, thank you for being such great company and for guiding us so well. We miss Nepal and the people.
- podrozniczka6000Very pleasant introduction to Nepali diningThe venue seems to have many nicely appointed rooms in which they entertain groups of tourists. The decorations through the Nepali Chulo are beautiful exemplifying the beauty and rich culture of the region. You get greeted in a traditional way at the door. Seating is at long tables with a good view of the stage. Multiple courses of elaborate dinner are served as well as local rice vodka . The food and service were good. We enjoyed also the entertainment portion of the show featuring regional dances.
- FazalMahmudR00Try the trail to Phewa LakeThis holy place is very nearby to Pokhara Phewa Lake. A taxi will take 1200nrp (one way) and 1500nrp (both way) to get there. It has stair case to reach to the Pagoda. And you will find a number of outlets for light snacks and coffee. View from the top is spectacular. However, the most fascinating part for me was the trail to Phewa Lake from the Pagoda. It took me around 1 hr to reach to the down. Somewhere in mid point there is small shop for momo, tea, beer with seating arrangement. I met two Indian fnds there Yash and Jayant. We talked on different issues on travelling and Pokhara. Their company made rest of journey really wonderful. At the bottom, you have to buy boat tickets to go the other side of the lake. To Phewa Ghat it will cost you 750 nrp per boat. I loved the trail, the crossing the lake and the company of my two new frnds.
- zuzanad85800Our first tour in NepalThe guide was helpful and adapted the schedule to our needs. Anyway, this tour is advertised as 7h long and it seems that the lunch break is not included in the itinerary, which is strange. The sightseeing we saw met our expectations.
- vange202200Wonderful experience!The Aarati ritual was an amazing thing to witness, but what we didn’t expect to see were the traditional Hindu cremations taking place that evening along the Bagmati River. Truly amazing and spiritual.
- FrequentFlier56045700Daytrip Dakshinkali, Pharping and KirtipurI went to Dakshinkali, Pharping and Kirtipur with my guide Prava. I went on three different day trips in Kathmandu, and this was, by far, the best and most interesting daytrip. If you want to experience something a little bit different and less touristy, I would recommend this trip. The first stop was Dakshinkali temple. I was a little concerned, since I know they do animal offerings there, but when I was there they were only offering two chickens, so there was no visible blood in the river. And the offerings are carried out in a room behind the temple, som you don't see it. After visiting the temple we passed by a local market, where my guide bought some fruits for me to taste. I also tried some local snacks she recommended, that I really enjoyed. After Dakshinkali, we visited some Buddhist monasteries, Asura Cave and another meditation cave. I didn't quite know what to do, but my guide showed me how to worship and how to meditate at these sights. After Pharping we went to Kirtipur, which was a really peaceful town with beautiful sights and views. We had lunch at a newari restuarant and had local food wich was amazing ( a little spicy). My guide was newari, so she had a lot of knowledge about the culture and also about the temples we visited, so I learned a lot. I had an amazing day with my guide Prava.
Buy it with
3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu provided by Liberty Holidays
Product Overview: 3-Day Eastern Paradise Ilam Tour from Kathmandu
Number of Photos