Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1kavresthali Krishi SahakariStop: 6 hours - Admission includedThe cycling tour guide assists you at your hotel located near Thamel with the necessary equipment. After an introduction, go on a brief cycling trip to Balaju, Mudkhu Bhanjyang, Tinpiple, Dharmasthali, Kavresthali, Tokha for 4-5 hours. Lunch at a local restaurant with a spectacular view of the high snow-capped mountains. Back to Kathmandu Valley and transfer to customer's hotel.Read more
- Mountain bike and helmet rental
- Expert biking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - kavresthali Krishi Sahakari
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Please bring drinking water, sun glass, a camera, a sunhat, sunscreen
- Bringing a pair of binoculars is recommended
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes for cycling
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick up from Hotels inside or near Thamel, Kathmandu. For pick from Hotels outside thamel, you will be charged additionally.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu
What time does Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu start?
Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
How much is Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu?
Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu?
Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain Biking Day Trip to Surrounding Hill near Kathmandu on Tripadvisor