Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 6 nights of accommodation: 4 nights by homestay and 2 nights camping
- All meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea and coffee)
- English speaking trekking guide and necessary porter for trek
- Equipment, tents, and kitchen kits as required for the trek
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kathmandu
- Necessary bus station transfers in Kathmandu
- Surface transfers as mentioned in itinerary using local public vehicle on sharing basis
- Trekking permit as required
- Trekking crew expenses and staff insurance
- Government taxes as applicable
- Entry/Admission - Nuwakot
- Arrangements in Kathmandu such as hotels, sightseeing tours, meals, etc.
- Personal expenses
- Your insurance
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We recommend you to be at Kathmandu airport 3 hours prior to your departure flight time.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8713P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ruby Valley is one of the least explored trekking trail in Nepal; the facilities at trekking trail will be basic
- The passport details of all travelers are required to get the trekking permit in advance
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal
What you can expect during your visit
- We will always follow Nepal Government guidelines related with nCov.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal?
- 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal price starts from $998.00. Discover and book 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal cancellation policy?
- 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal?
- 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal is hosted by Nepal Tour & Trekking Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Tour & Trekking Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Nights Camping and Home Stay trek near Kathmandu - Ganesh Himal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8713P16
Reserve your spot
Pick up from your hotel and...
Trek from Nujet Village – Gonga...
Trek Gonga Danda – Rupchet Danda...
Trek Rupchet – Chalish Village...
Explore Local village at Chalish...
Trek from Chalish Gaon – Dundre...
Drive Dundre Khola – Dhading...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Life enriching first visit to Nepal
I found Kishor through Travellocal.com and I must say he crafted our private tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Bakhta…
Amazing trip to Nepal
Had an amazing Nepal trip last October! Me and my family traveled all the way from South India to Nepal. We were a …
Great tour - highly recommend
Deepak is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He provided me some additional recommendations for the rest of my t…
Best Tour operator in Nepal
Amazing tour and trekkning organizer in Nepel Me and my Girl friends take Private trip with Nepal Tour & Trekking…
unforgeable Everest Base Camp Trek
We spent about 18 days in Nepal focusing on the Everest Base Camp Trek in early April 2022. We had contacted to Mr.…
Best Trekking Agency In Nepal
Me and my collage friends did Ghorepani poonhill trek with this agency. Arrangements was excellent. Our Trek guide …
Best Tour Operator In Nepal For Muktinath
We Did Muktinath tour in may 2022 with this agency. It was our pilgrimage tour. Arrangements was excellent. Kathman…
Best trekking agency in Nepal
My long awaited dream of visiting Nepal and its mountains finally came true when I contacted Nepal Tour & Trekking …
It was a wonderful experience to have this tour. Really thankful to the tour operators for organizing such a wonder…
After reading good reviews of this company, we booked city tours. Huge disappointment! Our guide was not helpful,…
Grand Nepal Round Trip
Recently,we had an amazing & wonderful trip to Nepal starting from Kathmandu & covering places viz, Nagarkot, Bhakt…
Lovely guided hike with fantastic views
Initially I was a bit concerned that this hike would be too difficult, as I knew the first section up to Australian…
Excellent Tour Operator In Nepal
Me and my friend did short trekking and tour in Nepal with this travel agency. We enjoyed our trip very much. All a…
Nepal Round Trip - Excellent
I cannot rate Kishor highly enough! Our trip covered Kathmandu, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara and a 2 day hike in the …
Best tour Company
I and my other 3 friend did 2 different treks (Manaslu & Upper Mustang) within 3 years with Nepal Tour & Trekking S…