Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atKathmanduSee Important Information for details
- 1Changu NarayanStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Alpine Asian Treks and Expeditions - Private Day ToursStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKathmanduSee Important Information for details
Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Alpine Asian Treks and Expeditions - Private Day Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note, hotel pickup is available only for hotels inside Kathmandu Valley
- If your hotel is located outside Kathmandu Valley then you must arrive at departure location before 10am
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advise be advised at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caretaker
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 15 more reviews on Viator
Great little day trip from Kathmandu if you would like to do some moderate hiking not too far from the city, as well as have Nagarkot in your to-do list. What also make this choice very nice is being able to see the countryside during the hike. The weather during the trip also…
Date of experience: March 2020
This tour is WAY overpriced. First off, it is not a full day tour, but a half day tour. Second, some of the “included items” we did not even visit, like the “Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square”. Many reviews mentioned that the guides were great, but ours hardly spoke to…
1 Helpful vote
Super . I was lucky to get very professional both a guide and a driver. A guide, Pradip, is a gem of this company. Fantastic personality, encyclopedic knowledge. Recommend to book.
Date of experience: April 2018
3 Helpful votes
One of the best trips in my lifetime! Was in kathmandu for work, the team was able to work with my schedule! advised me on the best trip that suited my time and goals! My tour guide and now one of my good friend Pradip was amazing. He was very knowledgable and so enthusiastic to…
2 Helpful votes
I had a day where I was by myself so I decided to do a day trek from the scenic Nagarkot. The tour comes with a private driver and guide. The guide will take you on a 2-3 hour long hike (idea for low-medium level fitness)through the rural villages which I quite enjoyed.
Date of experience: February 2018
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Alpine Asian Treks and Expeditions - Private Day Tours
Amazing experience Trekking to Ponhill,New Year at Pokhara,and BBQ party with Nepali family
We had amazing first time experience trekking to ponhill.For me it's really fun because we meet many friendly local…
『Green eco resort』is a beautiful hotel！
Clean room Clean toilet The air is clean. Hot shower Wi-Fi can be used. Himalayas seen from the balcony.nice scener…
Annapurna circuit trek - poonhill
Amzing trek with a knowledgeable and friendly guide who showed us the best views of green hills and white mountains…
Very attentive and thorough
We had the pleasure of meeting Shekhar after we arrived in Kathmandu. Initially I contacted them for a quote and he…
Did guided Kanchenjunga Circuit Trek
We had a prefect guide from ATE, named Rinchi Sherpa + two porters. had great time in the trek and with the excelle…
Perfect Kanchejunga trek organization
Shekhar organized for us full package to the Kanchenjunga trek, including permits, transportation to and from the t…
Shekhar was great Organized everything including a great local team that was amazing. All he promised was fully f…
I absolutely loved this Tour I did with Alpine Asian! It was fascinating and so memorable. I very much enjoyed spen…
Guided trek to Annapurna Base Camp
Alpine Asian Treks arranged my trek to ABC from Pokhara, they were very resourceful and had great information when …
Well taken care
First time to Nepal and join a tour. Actually me and friends aren’t people who travel by tour mostly we arranged an…
Guan Yang P00
U will be here feel more than a guest.. maybe is a friend or family!!!
Shekhar was responsive to email, text or call. Always giving the good planning, advice & recommendation. U will fee…
Waste of money and time.
We booked the Nagatkot day hike tour. Our tour guide spoke very poor English , we could barely understand him. We b…
Again (this is my second trip with Alpine Asian Trek & Expeditions). This time, i went to Annapurna Base Camp for 1…
Great trekking experience!
The planning experience was already a great one. Shekhar was very responsive to emails and his responses were reass…
A great team for our first trekking trip!
After reading reviews from trip advisor, we picked Alpine Asian to be our tour guide and porter for our first 9-day…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
What time does Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu start?
Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
How much is Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu?
Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy?
Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Nagarkot and Changunarayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu on Tripadvisor