The tour will take you the best attractions of Nepal during your trip. The major touristic points of Nepal are Kathmadnu, Pokhara, Lumbini - the birthplace of Gautam Buddha and finally Chitwan National Park. Traveller go for sightseeing in different UNESCO World Heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley, sites of Pokhara, Lumbini and Safari in Chitwan National Park.
The 8 days Glimpses of Nepal tour takes you to the most popular destinations of Nepal. This exciting tour begins from Kathmandu, a capital city of Nepal. After Kathmandu, you will be visited the picturesque city of Pokhara to explore more of its natural beauty. You will be mesmerizing with the beauty of Serene Fewa Lake from where you can see the glimpses of Himalayas. Then after you will be visited to the birth place of Lord Buddha, the light of Asia. You will further enjoy and explore Buddhism in the sacred birth place of Buddha. The trip ends after you explorring Chitwan National park.
The trip will have a professional guide with a comfortable tourist vehicle or coach. You will also have an opportunity to purchase Gifts, Souvenir, Handicrafts and Thankas in the market during your trip with the help of your guide.
• Lumbini Monastic Site, Taulihawa Road, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
• Pashupatinath Temple, Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
• Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh Boudha, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• World Peace Pagoda, Rupandehi, Lumbini 32914 Nepal
• Maya Devi Temple, Lumbini Nepal
• Chitwan National Park, Main street Hatti Chwok, Sauraha 44200 Nepal
• Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
• Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal