Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal is best trip for those who wish to do Kailash Darshan and Parikrama. The Mt. Kailash and Lake Mansarovar are the holiest of the several Tirtha Sthans in the Himalayas and lies in the western part of Tibet(China). A great mass of black rock soaring to over 6714 meter, Mt. Kailash has the unique distinction of being the world’s most venerated holy place. It is the supremely sacred site for many religious and billions of people. Places will cover: Nepalgunj, Simikot, Hilsa, Purang, Mt. Kailash, Manasarovar, Derapkuk , Zutalphuk. Trip will begins and ends from Nepalgunj to Nepalgunj.
Ages 20-70, max of 15 per group
Duration: 9 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tibet Visa & Permit Fee Normal
- Vegetarian hygienic meals.
- Tea, coffee, milk every morning on Tibet side
- High altitude medicine
- Returnable Down Jacket
- Services of Sherpa staffs with kitchen equipment
- Professional Tibetan guide
- All equipment including, Single and Double bags and oxygen cylinders, each vehicle oxygen pillow
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Using extra nights in lodging (except that mentioned in the itinerary) Yak/porters for personal use
- Rescue/ evacuation or the entire extra cost because of separation from the main group or any kind of serious health conditions
- Flight or any costs TO or FROM Kathmandu from your destination/ home town
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We need to submit your original passport to Tibet high commission , New Delhi, India 15 days prior to your traveling to Kailash Mansarovar tour. So, you have to plan for 1 month, 15 days and 15 days . So, arrive Nepal at least 15 days prior to your planned trip date to Tibet.
- Nepal, Nepal
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Nepalgunj Airport, 4M28+CWW, H 12, Manikapur 21900, Nepal
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34584P112
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Original valid Passport is required at time of booking for all participants. (At least 3 weeks prior to this trip).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal?
- Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal price starts from $4,780.00. Discover and book Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal cancellation policy?
- Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal?
- Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal is hosted by Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34584P112
Reserve your spot
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
About the operator
Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd
Joined in January 2017
#42 of 269 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
- 303johanno007 Day Trek of Langtang in Nov/Dec 2023 just off seasonVery competent and friendly guide, thanks a bunch Mr Milan! There was no hassle with the organizational stuff (TIMS, national park entry fee etc.). I had a blast and was happy to have chosen to book a guide (although that is optional people, even with the new law, do your research). The accommodations are mainly teahouses, which you should also research before hand but I do not think there are other options available. The Trek is challenging for absolute beginners. But especially if you don't mind missing the pretty good but exhausting to reach view at the end, the physical strain is definitely manageable. The monastery is nice to look at but if it is a major point for you, look at a few pictures, it's not that large. Having the river with you every step of the way gives you an enchanting companion. If you like rivers. Happy to answer any questions if that is something TripAdvisor allows ^^ +4915736498277
- hePugh00Poon Hill TrekHad an absolutely fantastic time on the Poon Hill trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Our guide, Shankar was brilliant. Spoke great English, had a great sense of humour and let us go at our own pace; which was quite a lot slower than his 😅 The accommodation was nice considering where we were, with comfortable beds and warm showers and the food that was offered was always fresh and to a high quality. Recommend this company and would honestly ask for Shankar too.
- H6559YRdanh00The best trip everThis trip was amazing. Very well organized by company. Provided with all information and necessary tips to make your hike safe and pleasant. Furthermore, my guide,Dadhi, is amazing person. He is super helpful and friendly. Explained every single step and assist with all things starting from ordering food and taking amazing pictures of me. I had a great time. Beautiful nature and beautiful people. There were moments when I was speechless, because there are no words to describe that wonders. Highly recommend this company and a specially best guide Dadhi.😊
- Outsideintervention00This is the one!This was a last minute addition to our stay in Pokhara, and was absolutely phenomenal. The driver arrived on time and took excellent care of us as he showed us around the beautiful city and many historic museums, temples and sights. He did a great job explaining the history before we arrived at each stop, and negotiated as needed the entrance fees or costs involved. We got to see many things that were off the beaten path and enjoyed taking in everything Pokhara has to offer. It’s a beautiful place, with beautiful people, an abundance of history, and rich with culture. We were very impressed with our tour.
- H7245TEmarioc0015 days around AnnapurnaAt the end of october 2022 we did a trekking two weeks around Annapurna organized by Nepal Vision, it was very beautiful and every thing worked well, the guide was punctual and professional and he was able to suggest alternative routes in case of bad weather. The choices of lodges was accurate and also the welcome. In short, thanks to the organization a nice trek without any problem.
- irenebQ4302AV00What it started amazing, ended horriblyThe advertisement and guide Miland didnt warn us about the difficulty of the trek, which was much longer and much harder than expected. We didnt have enough water. We couldn't finish the trip and had to stop at World Peace Pagoda (after 6hours trekking). We were dead and the guide didnt give us a break. They wanted to change us 1,500 rupees to bring us back to the hotel after we gave him a very good tip to leave us and finish the trip. When we arrive to the hotel, we had blisters, hurts, mosquito bites and five leeches (one of them had sucked me a lot of blood, and our socks and shoes where full of blood). This route is not for everyone! You have to take one or two litres of water per person, food and trek clothes and shoes (the advertisement only says comfortable clothes and we wore sports clothes, but it wasnt good enough). The path is full of rocks, mud, water... You can easily sprain an ankle in the middle of nowhere. At sunrise is quite cold and then it is really hot when your climbing the mountain. In a nutshell, we werent warned, we couldnt foresee all those troubles and when we were exhausted, we where in the middle of nowhere and the guide insisted to go until Pagoda and then charged us lots of extra money, without pitty. The sunset and the beggining of the trip was very nice.
- JemAndy06004D/3N PoonHill Short Circuit Trek4D/3N Poonhill - Grandruk short trek circuit. From the first contact with the company they have been very prompt, polite and helpful in answering our questions. We subsequently booked with Nepal Mountain Club. Ravi visited us at our hotel the day before our trek to take payment and answer any final questions we had in regards to items to take on the trek, as well as giving us more detail about the next few days. Ravi again was very polite, friendly and very pleasant to deal with. Day 1: we were collected promptly at 8:30am by a taxi, along with our guide Dadhi. Ravi also came at 8:30am to make sure we got off swiftly and that everything was okay and to give Dadhi our hiking permits which they had organised for us. After a 1.5hr scenic drive to Nayapool we left our taxi driver and commenced our hike. We hiked for around 3hrs uphill to a lunch stop. The menu was tailored to hikers, eg. Pasta, noddles, rice etc, which averaged around 450npr for a dish and 200npr for a fizzy drink. We then continued for another xxxxx hrs to Ulleri where we slept over night. Again, the food on offer was very similar and very nice. The accommodation exceeded our expectations, it was very basic but all it needed to be, with an en-suite and “proper toilet”. The format for ordering food throughout was; arrive to our accommodation, preorder our dinner for a desired time via Dadhi, then before heading to bed we preordered our breakfast for the following morning at a set time. Accommodation: Purnima Guest House, Ulleri Day 2: After having breakfast we left around 7:30am for a shorter days trekking of approximately 4.5hrs, we got to Ghorepani at around 12pm, where we stayed the night. It was nice to relax and unwind for the afternoon, again the accommodation was basic but very nice, comfortable beds with a panoramic mountain view. The shower was gas boiler heated. Fine. The weather was very cloudy so the visibility was very poor for the rest of the day/evening. We suggest taking some playing cards for this afternoon as there isn’t much else to do. Accommodation: Hotel Moon Light, Ghorepani Day 3: We woke up at 4am, left at 4:30am to catch the sunrise at Poonhill, which was a 45minute moderate hike uphill. Fortunately, the weather had improved significantly and the sunrise and panoramic views were incredible (see photo). At 6:15am we descended back to our tea house for breakfast at 7am, we left around 8am for the longest day of trekking. This was 4hrs to the lunch stop, xxxx, then an additional hour to Tadapani following 3hrs downhill to Ghandruk where we stayed the night. Accommodation was similarly basic but all it needed to be including an en-suite with a proper toilet. Accommodation: Meshrom Guest House, Ghandruk Day 4: We left around 8am for a 4hr downhill trek back to Nayapool, where we had lunch and met our taxi driver for the 1.5hr journey back to our hotel in Pokhara. Throughout, our guide, Dadhi, was very organised, ensuring everything ran really smoothly, I.e. checking into rooms, ordering food etc. He was very friendly and a good addition to our trek. We would have preferred him to be a little more talkative and give us a bit more informative regarding our locality. A lot of the time we had to ask questions to learn things, information was not as forthcoming as we would have liked, but the responses to our questions were very interesting and informative. It is clear that Dadhi is a very experienced guide, as you would expect seeing as he has done this for 24 years. Prior to our trek we were advised on a suggested packing list, however this did not include some items we subsequently found important. We suggest taking a fully charged battery pack to cover you for the duration (we had no electricity in most tea houses due to power outages relating to the weather), head torch/phone torch for the morning hike up poon hill/in rooms, toilet paper (there is none), Do not rely on mobile data or Wi-Fi during this trek as it is temperamental and unreliable. Overall, we had a brilliant 4 days with a nice variety of weather, views and terrains. We would highly recommend this short trek to others. It is possible to do this yourselves quite easily without a guide, as footpaths are very clear and obvious. However, we are glad we booked with Nepal Mountain Club because it was completely hassle free, giving us more time to enjoy our surroundings at the time and focus on planning other elements of our RTW trip.
- tipplersnepal00A look in the pastClean place, a different look into nostalgic past of the country. Beautifully designed traditional buildings located a top of mountains where the fog clears and covers the landscape continuously. Prices of stay and food can be bit expensive here but is worth the extra bucks.
- bikashp98200Best honestay hikingBest experience with them. Owner was great guy and guide with excellent service with great view of mountains.
- 648damup00Full of snowKalinchowk was full of snow we had a great fun. Well arranged and finely served. Great impressions. Keep it up guys.
- nonamev2020004 days on the MountainMountain of Annapurna was great as we have spend priceless time up in the mountains with awesome guide Mr. Krishna. Thanks NMC for your great service and owner Mr. Suresh for your excellent advice.
- ishork202000Heli landing tour to Annapurna base campAnnapurna Base camp in Helicopter landing trip was too short for an hour but seven weeks and even more view of mountains. Great experience to be in Base camp. Thanks NMC for good arrangement.
- 245samjhanag00boating on Begnas lakeBegnas lake touring with boating and easy short hiking to visit another beautiful lake Rupa from top of Hill after walking about 25 minutes through jungle. great experience.
- magarisl00Row row row your boat on Fewa lakeRowing boating on beautiful Fewa lake with boat man and guide was superb cool experience. Nice trip to do in Pokhara. One must do boating in Pokhara with Nepal Mountain Club
- 437kritikam00Muktinath great Tour with NMCGreat agency for great service to Muktinath. Best 4wd Scorpio jeep with great driver Mr. Bishnu. Superb guide Mr. Made our trip memorial. Great view of lower Mustang region. Kagbeni green valley in middle of Desert land. Muktinath temple was really nice.
Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal provided by Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd
Product Overview: Exclusive Mt Kailash Tour - Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Nepalgunj - Nepal
Number of Photos