Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Mt. Manaslu is the eighth highest Mountain of the world. Mt Manaslu (8156m) lies in the boarder of Nepal and Tibet, west central part of Nepal and about forty miles Far East of Annapurna. Tsum valley is regarded as the holy pilgrimage site which is landscaped at northern part of Gorkha district in Nepal. Only from the year of late 2008 Tsum Valley trekking trail was permitted to trek for foreigners. This stunning sacred land is rarely visited foreigners, which is in the proximity of Tibetna boarder. The absolute diverese teritory in the world, Tsum valley is also identified as 'Tsum Tso Chucksums', which means thirteen provinces are ruled as a single territory. In comparison to the imposing backdrop of the Ganesh Himal,Sringi Himal,Boudha Himal ranges, this Himalayan valley is richest in ancient art, culture and religion. In terms of the people, most of them are from Tibetan origin and posses their own dialect.
- Service includes on trip cost;
- 01: Arrival, departure land transport by private car, van. (We will collect you from the Kathmandu international airport and transfer to Hotel)
- 02: 3 nights 2 in sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast. (2 nights before and 1 night after the trek 3* stander self rated hotel in Kathmandu.
- 03: Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu, with city guide and necessary land transport.
- 04: Kathmandu sotikhola land transport by private jeep and on the way back Dharapani to Besisahar by Local public jeep and Besisahar to Kathmandu by private car.
- 06: Best available tea house/ lodges accommodation, including all meal, and drinks. (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner)
- 07: Experience English speaking guide, including his accommodation, food, and salary, insurance.
- 08: Two In sharing porter, including his accommodation, food, salary, insurance. (Our porters carry 20 to 25KG so we suggest having your backpack 10 to 12 KG each for Porter.
- 09: Government taxes and service charges.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Service excludes on trip cost;
- 01: Nepal entry visa fee
- 02: Entrances fee while on sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- 03: Personal travel and medical insurance (compulsory)
- 04: Extra nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu if staying more than above itinerary suggested.
- 05: Lunch/dinner in Kathmandu, accept breakfast.
- 06: Personal expenses like drinks while on trek (water) bar bills, laundry, and telephone, personal tips for your Driver, guide and Porter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A demanding amount of walking is involved
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Himal arranged everything perfectly, from a pick up at Airport during a festival late at night, to transport to trek and our departure. He matched us up with a great guide Alia and porter Mec ( not sure of spelling). We found the trek challenging but rewarding. They really put…
Date of experience: October 2019
This trek was recommended to me by few Nepali agencies as one of the best trek in their country. They were right. I loved it. Not to many people, good views, high altitudes, friendly atmosphere, I am so happy I did this now before the government build the road and destroy all…
Date of experience: October 2019
My son and myself did the Manaslu and Tsum Valley trek with Visit Himalaya Treks during the first half of May. The Manaslu trek was attractive to us because it is less crowded than some of the other treks and the Tsum Valley in particular has a lot of Tibetan culture. Himal from…
Date of experience: May 2019
Just finished a amazing 14 day exploring the Manaslu Circuit with 3.5 days through Tsum Valley and back in late May early June with Tek our guide who was very fun genuine fella who was extremely competent and easy to communicate with, We are Both 21 and 24 from Australia. Prior…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
This was our first ever trek with a guide, usually we do everything on our own and we were a bit worried about how it would work out. However we really wanted to trek in Manaslu region so we decided to give it a try... and Visit Himalaya Treks couldn't have done it any better :)…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Visit Himalaya Treks
28 days, Jiri - Lukla - Dingboche - Gokyo - Khumjung - Thame - Lukla. From our first contact with Visit Himalaya T…
Everest Base Camp solo trek
I am so thankful to Visit Himalaya Treks and Himal Tamang ( the founder ) for organizing my trip on very short noti…
Kanchenjuga south and north base camp
Visit himalaya is a topnotch trekking agency. A amazing adventure we went through with the them and the two legend…
Himal, Raj and all the family at Visit Himalaya Treks did an amazing job of organizing our climb, making sure we we…
14 day Everest Base camp Trek!
Had an absolute blast with my girlfriend doing the 14 day everest base camp trek! Hamal and raj were extremely help…
The most adventurous and memorable trip ever !
We are a couple who completed the Everest base camp trek. Before arriving in Nepal Himal was extremely attentive an…
12 Day hiking trip to Everest Base camp
Himal was prompt in responding to any question I had which allowed for a great understanding of what to expect upon…
3 Passes Trek with Ananda Tamang
We were a group of 5 people on the 3 Passes Trek (Kongma La Pass, Cho La Pass and Renjo La Pass), Ananda Tamang was…
From 2 till 15 November 2019, I completed the Langtang, Gosainkund, Helambu trek, with Shambhu Tamang as my guide. …
3 passes trek guide Aananda Tamang
We were 5 friends and we made the 3 passes trek with the best guide ever Aananda. He is really nice and funny, but …
A unforgettable journey with lovely people
To start off, initial communication with Himal was very easy and he was always quick to answer. He was flexible wit…
3 Passes Trek - Ananda Tamang
So we did the Everest 3 Passes Trek for 18 days. It was the best experience ever. I mean we did Mardi Himal in the …
Everest Panorama Trek with Tek
In October we had an incredible trip in the Everest Region - an unforgettable week with great weather. Our trip was…
Upper Mustang Trek
We are a group of 3 who just finished a 21-day Upper Mustang Trek. I chose Visit Himalaya Trek because they have a …
Fantastic service, highly recommend Visit Himalaya Treks!
My daughter and I recently completed a 23 day “Everest Three Passes” trek in the Himalayas. In addition, I was in …
- Duration: 22–24 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 652 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek
What time does Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek start?
Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek?
Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek price starts from $2,495.00. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek cancellation policy?
Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek?
Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek is hosted by Visit Himalaya Treks. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Himalaya Treks on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit combining with Tsum Valley trek on Tripadvisor