12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting
By Kigere Tours - Day Tours
Explore the Beauty of Uganda on this 12 days trip from North, East, West and South. You will be able to view game, birds, primates and have an adventurous rafting experience at the Nile.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 12 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Park Entrance, Activity Fees, Transport, Driver Guide, Accommodation on FB
- Visa's, Tips, Optional Activity, Flight Tickets
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kampala, Uganda We can meet in Kampala or Entebbe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 246851P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting?
- 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting price starts from $9,516.00. Discover and book 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting on Tripadvisor
- What is the 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting cancellation policy?
- 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting?
- 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting is hosted by Kigere Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kigere Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 12 Days Uganda Safari and Rafting on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 246851P12
Arrival at Entebbe Airport and...
Kampala to Murchison Falls...
Game Drive and Boat Cruise
Murchison Falls National Park to...
Chimpanzee Tracking & Bigodi Walk
Kibale National Park to Queen...
Game Drive and Transfer to Bwindi
Gorilla Tracking and Batwa...
Bwindi to Kampala
Kampala to Jinja
White Water Rafting Adventure
Transfer from Jinja to Entebbe...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amabere caves and crater lakes with Wilson
We spent the afternoon visiting the Amabere Caves and the surrounding caves with Wilson. This is such a beautiful p…
Amabere caves & Queen Elizabeth
My sister and I met Robert Mirembe, during a tour to the Amabere caves in Fort Portal. Robert is the most kind, ope…
Amazing experience with our guide Robert
We greatly enjoyed our tour with our guide Robert around the crater lakes and the caves. He was very friendly and g…
Kigere Tours is a great agency that understood right away our needs and offered us exactly what we were looking for…
Amazing experience with Robert and Kigere
We had a one day tour throught the Kibale Forest and the Crater Lakes with Kigere tours and it was an amazing exper…
Robert is an excellent guide with a wealth of knowledge about the Crater Lakes and surrounding areas. We felt very …
Robert was a fantastic guide, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. The views from the top of the hill were amazing.…
great Crater tour
Excellent tour organized by Kigere in association with YAWE fundation. It was a great experince, a superb walk in t…
The tour guide took us for a walk to see the ancient vulcanis area with waterfall, stalactite cave and three carter…
Amazing days at Queen Elizabeth Nationalpark
My partner and I spent three fantatastic days at Queen Elizabeth Nationalpark. Robert was a fantastic guide, taking…
Fantastic guide for Amabere caves
My partner and I were taken on a guided tour of the Amabere caves and then a walk taking in several of Fort Portal'…