This visit will take you though the most iconic cities of Uganda just a 5 minute drive from Entebbe International Airport to Entebbe town WITH A Visit to CHIMPANZEE island or Ngamba island , the first capital city of Uganda with its colonial background. Then to the current capital city of Uganda featuring its iconic attractions like Baha’I temple of its kind in Africa and so much more besides its beautiful busy city scenery
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Audio guide: English
: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Entebbe International Airport, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
- Port Bell, 7MR3+P8C, Kampala, Uganda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181675P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour?
- 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour price starts from $615.39. Discover and book 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour cancellation policy?
- 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour?
- 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour is hosted by Happy Times Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Times Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181675P17
Reserve your spot
Airport/hotel transfer to...
Transfer to Kampala
About the operator
Happy Times Safaris
Joined in July 2019
#3 of 16 Food & Drink in Entebbe
- queenlaakeli00BreathtakingThe view of Fort Portal from the Kingdom is breathtaking. You can see monumental places like the famous church that was meant to withstand earthquakes and so on.
- Vincent L0010 days jungle safari with segvic consults tours and travelpickson canada ..... this was a life experience that i had in the jungles of queen elizabeth as i had my 10 days vacation in uganda.used SEGVIC CONSULTS TOURS AND TRAVEL with there guide and director lwanga vincent made for me fill at home in uganda.
- 578jojo25600great adventurewe were picked in time and reached at the park with a stop at Equator cross then enjoyed a drive though the wildlife both morning and evening.
- ford55300Magnificent water fallswe were picked on time for an 8 hour drive to masindi and started with a visit at zziwa rhino enjoying a view of the only white rhinos in Uganda later visited Murchison falls for a breath taking view of the strength of water force passing at a narrow rock space. it was worth a visit
- LynnieandPaul00Not worth the moneyMost of the day is spent traveling. Although our guide was a very nice guy and really about the only enjoyable part of the day, $387 US dollars is a lot of money to spend to chat with someone. The trip started at 7:30 am from Kampala going to Jinja, we stopped along the road and bought street food of chicken on a stick & some bananas, then continued to a small park that had a waterfalls, it was ok but nothing that wowed us. Stayed there for about 15 minutes then continued in the car traveling to a rainforest for what was supposed to be a guided hike. Well, we did have a guide but he told us very little and walking in this woods is very difficult and at time a bit dangerous, after about an hour of hiking and not being able to look up because you need to always look where you are walking (it's that bad) the most we saw were some interesting trees. We did not enjoy the rainforest at all, and really felt it was not worth getting totally muddy and sweaty for the rest of the day. Then we got back in the car to travel to Jinja for the boat ride on the Nile. What a joke, the boat ride was 10 minutes to this little shack in the middle of the river that pushed over priced souvenirs, and a little sign saying it was the starting point of the Nile - Whippy! We did enjoy our lunch of freshly caught tilapia fish. From there we went into town for a look at the market, this was interesting but as a tourist you really don't have a need for the things they sell there. In total your day will be spent 80% in the car traveling and 20% actually doing something. My husband I thought it was a TOTAL RIP OFF, DO NOT BOOK THE 1 DAY JINJA TRIP!
- kpowerz00Great city to visit and great customer carei had a great visit in mabira forest with delicious street foods with a visit to source of the Nile and all other falls on the Nile. Great guides at Happy Times Safaris
Buy it with
2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour provided by Happy Times Safaris
Product Overview: 2 days Kampala-Entebbe city tour
Number of Photos