This amazing safari covers some of the most famous sites in Uganda. You enjoy a boat launch on the kazinga channel harboring the largest population of Nile crocodiles. Game drives through Queen Elizabeth park to the Mweya sector flooding with wildlife, the Ishasha sector famous for the rare tree-climbing Lions and the Kyambura gorge known as “valley of apes” are guaranteed to give you special memories. You also an opportunity to the trek the Mountain Goriila in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, French
What's not included
- Park fees
- Gorilla and Chimp permits
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kazinga Channel
- Entry/Admission - Kyambura Game Reserve (Kyambura Gorge)
- International flights (From and to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (Tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kampala, Uganda
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216287P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216287P9
Pick up at Entebbe international...
Game drive in Queen Elizabeth...
Chimpanzee trekking in Kyamabura...
The Ishasha sector of queen...
Gorilla trekking at Bwindi...
Return to Entebbe
About the operator
Joined in February 2018
- U7161IFjohnd00Professional tour guideWe recently undertook a 13 day safari tour of Uganda which included a gorilla trek, a chimp habituation experience, tracking lions and leopards and walking with a guide to track rhinos. Kassim was our guide and he was determined to ensure that we achieved our bucket list of things to see and do. We saw a multitude of animals including some tree climbing lions which he spotted well in advance of us even realising they were there. Kassim was an excellent guide and we enjoyed his company. He was courteous, punctual and very careful with guest safety being paramount. The paperwork was all in order and our holiday went ever so smoothly. Talking to Kassim was like talking to a friend as he shared his knowledge about Uganda and spoke about his family including what life was like growing up in a village in Uganda. He had a great sense of humour once you got to know him. We were particularly touched by his generous nature. He bought fruit for us to eat along the way and, on occasions, would stop and share this fruit with children. We have wonderful memories as Kassim went out of his way to make this a very special holiday.
- YANETA-SAFARIS00Amazing GuideA trip to Uganda with Kassim as your guide is unimaginable, he a warm, informative guide and nature lover...
- Ula I00Great tour guideWe went on a tour to to Queen Elizabeth park and Kassim was an amazing tour guide. He was professional, patient, kind and nice to hang out with. We would repeat.
- lucybD8104DH00Amazing trip to Bwindi gorillasIncredible experience! We went with ATP Tours to visit the mountain gorillas at Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in Uganda. Kassim was a wonderful friendly guide who drove us safely to and from Kampala and was a great guy to get to know. Thank you Kassim! A note about government permits to see the gorillas: They are relatively expensive but well worth it, especially as a chunk of the permit fees go to local communities, who are more and more valuing the conservation of these unique animals. Make sure you apply for your permits early as they book out. We invested in two days, to ensure that we would not be set back by bad weather or travel delays or illness, and ended up successful on both days. One day we trekked a bit further than the other, and the terrain and family groups were quite different on both days, so we were really glad. The gorillas are just breathtaking. If you get the chance to visit them, DO IT. We were really impressed by the commitment of the rangers and other staff who work tirelessly to protect the gorillas. I will treasure the memory of this experience forever.