You will enjoy Uganda's wildlife and will track mountain gorillas and chimpanzees. The tour will take you to three of Uganda's National parks.
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kazinga Channel
- Entry/Admission - Kibale Forest National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kibale Forest National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bigodi Wetlands Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Kampala
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kampala, Uganda
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139375P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139375P4
Transfer to Bwindi National Park
Transfer to Queen Elizabeth...
Game drive and boar ride on...
Transfer to Kibale Forest...
Transfer to Kampala
About the operator
Mega Wild Safaris
Joined in April 2019
#87 of 1,030 Tours & Activities in Kampala
- ingokC7398UI00Perfect 10 day trip in UgandaWe spent a wonderful time in Uganda. We had a 10 day trip with chimpanzee and gorilla hiking (Bwindi NP) as absolute highlights. We could observe the apes from very close distance ( actually the silverback hit one of our tourmembers gently to show us who is the chief in the forest). By the way we saw all of the big 5 at least 3 times in Queen Elisabeth NP and Murchison Falls NP. The Murchison Waterfalls and the boat trips on the Nile and Lake George channel were also very impressive. Nature and animals in Uganda are amazing and clearly different from what we have seen in Tanzania and Namibia. Our tour guide Dalson was really nice and took care of us during the whole trip. If there was a problem ( what almost never occured) he managed to find a good solution so that we really could enjoy the whole trip perfectly. Thanks to Mega Wild Safari and Dalson for this wonderful time. We can recommend it 100%.
- K8584AHricardoo0010 day Safari Kenya and UgandaWe had the best 10 days in safaris for our honeymoon we could have asked for. In Kenya, the guide Jackson was super nice, always available to help and available to suit our needs. The accommodation was very good and safaris also. In Uganda, we had the best surprise of the trip. Accommodation was excellent, very exclusive, and going to the gorillas was incredible. Shoutout to our guide Dalson who was always super helpful and available. We hope to return to Uganda. Thanks a lot for providing this.
- RalfSGK00Safari & Serengeti dreamsWe had a perfect week with our guide Gasto. He has a very good network to find all animals, not only the Big 5. On our private tour he knew some very nice lunch locations and we had interesting talks during dinner. Accomodation was always very comfortable as promised by the travel agency Mega Wildlife Safari.
- OnAir28884700Trip of a Lifetime!Truly a trip of a lifetime! Anne assisted us in creating an amazing itinerary for 2 different experiences: A safari in Tanzania, and wildlife and Gorilla experiences in Uganda. The accommodations were wonderful, the food delicious, the wild life amazing, and most of all, our guides were fabulous. Abdullah lead the way in the Serengeti. His knowledge, experience, and dedication as a guide was remarkable, especially as he drove us to the Great Migration of Wildebeests crossing the Maya River. Spectacular! Dalson met us in Uganda. His smile was instantly contagious, making it easy to fall in love with the beauty of Uganda and the Ugandan people. Make sure you drink coffee in the community, weave baskets and dance with the women, and visit the Banana Man for some Banana Gin! Walking with the Silverback Gorillas is indescribable. Awe inspiring to say the least. You will be in excellent hands with Mega Wild Safari. Really. Both guides went above and beyond, and are remarkable human beings. Anne was always willing to answer our questions, no matter how small. We felt so blessed by all of their care. Thank you!!
- randallbarry00Simply the bestWe took 2 safaris, one in Tanzania and the other in Uganda. Our 2 guides, Abdullah and Dalson were amazing. Friendly, knowledgable, funny, and committed to providing whatever it took for us to have a wonderful experience. I have been on Safari many times before and I can tell you without hesitation, that they both were the best guides I have ever traveled with and they went above and beyond our expectations.
- laurenwW4372OJ00Great three day tour!Highly recommend Mega Wild. Anne arranged a three day trip for us from Kigali to Akagera. Everything went smoothly. We loved our guide Irere!! We asked for someone knowledgeable about birds and Irere was a pro. She was a great driver and tour guide. Ask for her! We stayed at the Akagera Rhino Lodge just outside the park and it was amazing.
- sophiekN2312PB00Amazing experienceWe had the most wonderful trip! We did one week of safari in Tanzania and one week in Uganda. Just absolutely beautiful, breathtaking, exciting. We loved our amazing guide Dalson who made sure every day was a highlight and full of smiles! We will for sure miss his stories. Megawild's cooperation partner in Tanzania was just as amazing. Every step of the way we had a very good experience. The service that this company provides is of the highest standard, always making sure you are happy and accomodating any wish you may have. Communication was always easy, fast and efficient (thank you Anne!) and everything went absolutely smoothly. The beauty of Tanzania, Uganda and it's people cannot really be described in words, it's something you have to experience. If you're thinking about it, don't hesitate!
- Imrankawooya00The variety you never get to seeJust like in many safaris, not all animals will be at your display. However, I enjoyed the variety of the animals I saw around and it was a tremendous experience
- Jack M00Excellent!We did a 10 day safari with Mega Wild Safaris. Our guide Dalson was excellent and was really great company for our whole trip around Uganda. Dalson pulled out all the stops to make sure we had the best trip possible. Communication and planning was very easy and efficient. The accommodation options were mostly excellent and we felt that we got very good value for our money. There were some hiccups along the route but they didn’t get in the way of a 5 star trip and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Mega Wild Safaris and Dalson. Thanks!
- tuureh00Great value for customerMy trip with Mega Wild Safaries was a great success! First of all my driver Boaz was extremely helpful and took all my wishes into consideration (earlier wake up and maximizing the chances to see the lions and other wildlife)! In general the people in the company were answering my questions, helping me to book the right trip (thanks to Anne Bright) and taking into consideration my dietary restrictions. I was specially happy to see lions in the wild for the first time and having even a feast. I only missed to see the rhinos on this trip, but this was not at all because of the company as they made their best in assisting me. And after all, we receive and observe only what the nature offers to us! Full recommendation to Mega Wild Safaries from me!
- A4927QIjoed00Mega Wild provided an amazing 15 day safari adventure!We took a 15 day safari through Tanzania, Kenya, and Uganda. It was an amazing and life changing experience we will never forget. It was a great mix of game drives through various parks, visiting cultural areas and learning more about the communities. We also had some adventure such as hiking with gorillas, hiking with chimpanzees, and whitewater rafting the Nile! We had Stephen as a guide in Tanzania and Onan and Dalson as our guides in Kenya and Uganda. We could not have been more pleased. They really made the trip worthwhile. The guides can make or break a safari and these ones were awesome. Anne was the person I worked with to plan the trip and she was amazing with all of the nuance that I was seeking and making sure that this would be a perfect trip for myself, my wife, and two sons (18 and 16). This has been my only safari so I can not honestly compare. However, I can say that Mega Wild Safaris completely exceed my expectations and ensured that we will be talking about this trip for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Leigh K0013 Day Safari Tour - ExcellentWe went on a 13 day tour of Rwanda and Uganda with Mega Wild Safaris. This was the trip of a lifetime for an unbelievably reasonable price. We saw everything! In Rwanda we drove on safari and tracked chimpanzees. In Uganda we spent time with mountain gorillas (sitting right among them), went lion tracking and found 2 prides plus 2 leopards, multiple safari trips and two boat safaris, one on the Nile. Saw so many hippos, crocodiles (huge), elephants, giraffes, rhinos, jackals lots of monkeys and birds. We were up close with all of them. Our tour guides (James, Dalson and James) were so attentive and friendly. They were always watching out to make sure we had a perfect vacation. Our hotels were great and the food excellent. No bugs, no issues at all! I highly recommend this tour company for African tours. The 13 day tour would be great for families or groups of friends, even alone if you so desire.
- 342wendym00Amazing safari with MegaWildOur 13 day safari with MegaWild was amazing! Anne was very prompt in answering all of our questions leading up to the trip and the reservation process was very easy. Dalson and James made the transit from one place to another enjoyable and they went out of their way to make sure we saw everything we wanted to see. We could not have asked for better guides. There were 7 women on this trip and we would all recommend MegaWild to other people interested in exploring East Africa. If Rwanda and Uganda is not on your bucket list then it should be!
- kcastle00200Fantastic tour guidesA group of 7 women spent 4 days in Rwanda and 9 days in Uganda-best trip ever!! We were able to explore and experience quite a few of the awe-inspiring sites of both countries within that timeframe. Our guides James (Rwanda) and Dalson (Uganda) we’re amazing and we always felt safe and well taken care of. I can’t speak highly enough of the experiences that were laid out for us by Megawild and the guides were the best in the business.
- Karecarter00Trip of a LifetimeWe booked a Safari to Uganda/Tanzania in Dec. 2021-Jan.2022 We booked with MegaWild Safari and were very pleased. Anne was very responsive to our questions we had before and during our safari. We also felt the price was very reasonable since she is located in uganda and is very familiar with the area. Our driver/guide was Kassim, we cannot say enough good things about him, he was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful when the airline lost our luggage for 6 days. Anne was very helpful trying to locate our luggage and was very prompt with any questions we had during the safari. We appreciated the personal service we received from Anne and Kassim, we will definitely be back as Kassim as our driver.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2021 • Solo
perfect Organization very friendly and helpful Staff,i would recommend the company 100%.If safari then at Mega Wild.Thank you very much again
Written May 5, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.