Experience Kampala's most popular form of transport: the boda! Move with one of our safe and reliable motorcycle guides, avoid the 'jam' and enjoy Kampala's historical and cultural sites. Visit the Kasubi tombs, Amin's torture chambers, Kabaka's palace, Gadaffi mosque and Owino market. At the end of the tour, we learn how to make a Rolex with a popular street food chef, a tasty reward!
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- A shopping escort
- Entry/Admission - Kasubi Tombs
- Entry/Admission - Gaddafi National Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Owino Market
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This is a motorcyle tour. Your driver will collect you from your hotel or other agreed pick-up point in Kampala or Entebbe. Your driver will carry an extra helmet for each passenger.
- Garden City Shopping Mall, Yusuf Lule Road, Kampala, Uganda Meet at Brood Cafe right at the entrance of the Mall
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110594P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day?
- Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day price starts from $70.00. Discover and book Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day cancellation policy?
- Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day?
- Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day is hosted by Wildtroopers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wildtroopers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110594P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atGarden City Shopping MallOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kasubi TombsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2LubiriStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Gaddafi National MosqueStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Owino MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5NakaseroStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#33 of 391 Transportation in Kampala
- EvCal00Once in a Lifetime ExperienceWild troopers were amazing. The communication from Faith was excellent every step of the way and on the day we were very well taken care of by Walter. The experience itself is incredible, don’t miss out if you have the chance!
- haywoods93800Litty in KigaliAwesome experience w/ a great host. Very personable & accommodating. Kampala’s nightlife is one of a kind
- LeslieP6900FishingWe went on a fishing trip on Lake Victoria to catch nile perch. We agreed on a 5 hours fishing but at arrival they said it’s only 4 hours. I showed them our e-mail conversation and then they agreed on the 5 hours. The fishing was great fun, we caught 3 nile perches. The captain was friendly and helpful and they had cold beer and sodas on the bost.
- remmyl202200Kampala was good to usMy tour guide was humble and easy to talk to, she took us around Kampala hot clubs like vault which is a place to check out . She was able to find me accommodation at a good price lastly good restaurants good food!!!
- Lemuko00AmazingAmazing experience. Kampala night life hits different. We enjoyed every single bit of it. Thank you Kampala Pub Crawl
- LillianAdams00Fish and chips and new friendsThank you for an amazing food experience. We went to the outskirts of Kampala at the biggest fish market by the lake where I had a large plate of fish and chips. I really enjoyed my tour and learnt alot about Uganda culture & food from my guide.
- Simiran122900Give it a shot! You’ll be amazed!Absolutely loved the experience! Will definitely do another one when I’m back. Our guide was one of the most friendliest person ever
- Tarek E00Great evening outThe tour guides are amazing people. Feels like you have student brothers and sisters around the world
- pascqa l00Kwita izina; The Gorilla Naming CeremonyWorth the visit as it's quite educational and offers a great insight on Gorilla tracking and the naming ceremonies in Rwanda.
- Hamwada00Gorilla trekThis was one a trip to remember. .took about 8 hours to western Uganda. .the early morning 2 hour trek was bit exhausting. .muddy. .all the bushes and tree cover . .abit of a drizzle but seeing the first batch of gorillas was exciting. .managed to see them swinģing about. .had an excellent tour guide thanks to wild troopers and an experience I would def try again
- AgnesM40900Trekking gorillas... how can I say... fabulous, uniqueFaith, from Wildtroopers, was able to organise 3 nights/2 days of safari in Queens Elizabeth and a trek to meet the mountain gorillas. Can you believe, this person was able to organise the trip for us (group of 4) in less time you need to make your own decision. e were in Entebbe, just a call and by the lunch time, everything was planned. The day after, early afternoon, Phenny, the guide, picked us up from our place and be our educative partner for the week end. Wonderful guide and extraordinary driver, I have to say. Do not hesitate to contact this company for any of your visit, trip or safari you need to organise in Uganda. No disappointment, just happiness, even in the choice of hotels she made for us. All the best Wildtroopers teams!
- Aidts D00Wonderful Golf and Wildlife experience with WildtroopersWe had a last minute booking with Wild troopers as my spouse was given an abrupt break at work for eight days and we decided to use this time to play Golf and track mountain gorillas. Everything was well arranged and achieved our aspirations. We highly recommend that you use Wild troopers for quick, user friendly services. Picture of my favorite baboon
- bckenkena00Best way to enjoy Nyege Nyege festival with 0 hasslesWe had a really awesome time with the wild troopers trip. They arranged for our airport pick up from Entebbe. We spent one night in Kampala then departed for Jinja the following day, in a "party bus" which was the highlight of the trip. Nyege Nyege is a fun festival but they made much better. We were a number of people so we had 4 beautiful villas by the lake side.The party bus would also drop us and pick us up from the festival, which was very convenient. I would totally recommend wild troopers to a large group looking to enjoy Uganda.
- adiro j00Fun night out with friendsWe had an awesome time with the kamapala pubcrawl.. Visited amazing bars around kampala with amazing people and had some rolex before we were dropped off at 5am. Such asplendid fun time..
- 328sunny00Uganda Golf tourThis travel company was so great to work with. Our travel planner took care of everything. The whole experience for my group of was perfect. The trip was fantastic. Everything went off without a hitch. can’t say enough good about our experience. Thanks travel company!
Buy it with
Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day provided by Wildtroopers
Product Overview: Kampala Motorcyle Tour | Uganda | Half day
Number of Photos