Township Tour Eswatini
By Bumhi Safaris
This tour is a day to day experience of Township life and culture. It contributes to the community directly and at the same time gives you knowledge and insight, some everlasting memories and understanding of Africa.Getting off the usual tourist route to experience something you would have driven pass by.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-75, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Snacks and water and community fees
- Local Lunch excluded prices depend on the meal of the day
- Departure details
- Alliance Française de Mbabane, M49R+792, Lusutfu Rd, Mbabane, Eswatini Alliance Francaise Cafe with Bumhi Banner you will not miss us.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138632P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids under 16 should be accompanied by an Adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Township Tour Eswatini?
- Township Tour Eswatini price starts from $33.58. Discover and book Township Tour Eswatini on Tripadvisor
- What is the Township Tour Eswatini cancellation policy?
- Township Tour Eswatini cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Township Tour Eswatini on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Township Tour Eswatini?
- Township Tour Eswatini is hosted by Bumhi Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bumhi Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Township Tour Eswatini on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Township Tour Eswatini?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Township Tour Eswatini on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138632P1
- You'll start atAlliance Française de MbabaneM49R+792, Lusutfu Rd, Mbabane, EswatiniAlliance Francaise Cafe with Bumhi Banner you will not miss us.See address & details
- 1MsunduzaStop: 2 hoursThis Township set right in the heart of Mbabane, Vibrant,Colorful, Full of art and culture. Experience a social cultural tour through markets and visit artists, tailors,Herbal healers ,Shoe makers, Make and taste Local Eswatini cuisineRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Most Exciting Safari Experience!
We had the most incredible time touring Swaziland with Bumhi Safaris! Tende and Ivana are two of the most inspiring…
Amazing Kalahari Safari!
After having now gone on multiple safaris I can say that Bumhi safaris was truly an unforgettable experience. Tense…
If you are looking for impeccably organized tailor-made holidays, then Bumhi Safaris is definitely what you need. …
We would recommend to all lovers of nature to visit Kalahari. We were reading a lot about it, and what we can find …
Great experience!!! Everything organized perfectly!! My wish was for a long time to visit Kalahari. I had better ex…
What a gift of LIFE and joy of a Lifetime!
My husband and I have spent the most amazing end of year holidays with the Bumhi team. Being big “cats” lovers and …
A Fabulous Adventure
Going on safari in Africa is one of the most exciting and enjoyable adventures there is. After a good safari it’s …
Honeymoon in Kalahari
We were newly married couple and we were thinking where to go for our honeymoon. We wanted to have active vacation …
A Fabulous Adventure
I had previously been on safari in the Masai Mara in Kenya, Ngorongoro crater and the Serengeti in Tanzania I had m…
You should definitelly do it
Amazing experience, whole day activities, very good accommodation and food, very positive guide with a lot of info…
Safari with Bumhisafari in Kruger National Park
It was my very first safari & I can tell you that it has been an AMAZING one thank to Tende & Ivana (Bumhisafari). …
Most authentic safari experience ever!
I have been on many safaris throughout Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Namibia and South-Africa. In October we did a …
Once in a lifetime experience with once in a lifetime guides
Visiting the Kalahari will be one of the best decisions you’ve made. It is a low key hotspot, with incredible wildl…
Botswana’s safari and Victoria falls
This was an amazingly beautiful trip. Carefully planned and carefully prepared for by Tendi and the team.It was fau…
Epic adventure In Eswatini
Tende and Mousa and all the team created an amazing experience for our group. Really kind, attentive and seriously …