2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul
By Senegal Excursions
(This fare is from Dakar the capital, If you stay in Saly, Mbour, Somone thank you kindly send us an email to have the rates from the small coast) a nice circuit to discover nature the beautiful landscapes of Senegal with an exceptional guide
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Excluding drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- The departure will be in front of the main entrance of your hotel or accommodation
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport, Dakar Senegal
- port de Dakar
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197788P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul?
- 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul price starts from $262.33. Discover and book 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul cancellation policy?
- 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul?
- 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul is hosted by Senegal Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Senegal Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197788P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2016
#2 of 14 Tours & Activities in Mbour
- BobWE00Human Exploitation HistoryTransportation to Goree Island is reached via a ferry for about a 20 minute trip opposite Dakar. Between the 15th and the 19th century, Goree Island was the largest slave-trading center on the African coast. Ruled in succession by the Portuguese, Dutch, English and French, the island's architecture is unchanged during the last century. Located on the island are slave-quarters and the elegant houses of the slave traders. The "Slave House" serves as a reminder of human exploitation and was the loading point for thousands of slaves that were transported to other countries until the mid 19th century . A visit to the Slave House and within it's walls is the "Door of No Return" visited by USA Presidents and other dignitaries. A visit to the Slave House is a MUST for the first time visitor. Many restaurants and hotel accommodations are located on the island. Vendors are plentiful, especially in the plaza, for souvenirs and prices are definitely negotiable.
- samanthaw6700Fathala safari park/waliking with lionsWe booked this trip with Lamgil of the Gambia. What a fantastic experience, crossed over i to senegal via ferry ,then i to jeeps driven through countryside and villages.reached the Fathala safari park .we then walked with two lions had some fantastic photos taken very close to them.we was then driven around the park to spot the animals living there.i cannot fault lamin and his team who looked after us every step of the way would highly recommend them
- jezaal00Fathala game ParkWe left the Gambia via the ferry from Banjul to Barra on the other side of the river Gambia then over the border to Senegal. We drove to the animal park. We had to put a lot of insect repellent on as the park has some nasty mossies. It was nice to see animals in a natural environment with no preditors. It took ages to find the giraffes. Coming back to the Gambia on a smaller ferry really showed us the real Gambiam people. It was a good day out.
- adamekzdena00Simply the BestThis experience was our best from the senegal holiday. We really enjoyed it. My wife and I liked all the animals. Highly recommend.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I spent hours looking for the appropriate experience, booked this and a couple of seconds after booking I received a cancellation email from the operator without an explanation for the cancellation. This means that my money will be blocked while the refund is processed, never mind the time spent exploring their adds, and some money (not much, but some) will be lost on currency conversions. Senegal Excursions strikes me as an unreliable experience provider, whimsical in their business organisation, and providing uncertainty rather than the safety of trust.
Written February 9, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Bonjour Vous avez réservé via viator nous l'avons annulé quelques minutes après car nous n'avions pas le nombre participant requise. Vous êtes seul et l'excursion est proposée minimum 2 personnes comme il est bien indiqué sur l'annonce et lors de l'annulation vous avez reçu le motif. Vous n'avez effectué aucune prestation chez nous et heureusement pour laisser un si mauvais avis. Je demanderai que votre avis sois annuler car ne méritons pas cela. Cordialement
Written February 10, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul provided by Senegal Excursions
Product Overview: 2-day tour Lac rose- desert of Lompoul
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos