Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch
By Katona Tours and Travel
It is the cheapest Tour in Rwanda. Enables guests to visit Kigali City with its Tourists attractions in a day
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests can be picked from their Booked Hotels, Homes and Airport in Kigali
- Kigali Genocide Memorial, 3396+J7Q, KG 14 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda We make pick up any where in Kigali
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260256P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch?
- Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch price starts from $165.00. Discover and book Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch?
- Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch is hosted by Katona Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Katona Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Private Kigali Tour with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 260256P5
- You'll start atKigali Genocide MemorialOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kigali Genocide MemorialStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Kigali Convention CentreStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Inema Art CenterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Kimironko MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great customer service; Jackie is very helpful, accommodating, and quick to respond to messages/calls. She was able…
The baby Gorilla tried to come play with me but we had to step back and maintain a safe space between us. After a m…
1 Day Akagera National Park Safari
Katona Tours were fantastic in arranging a very last minute guided safari of the Akagera National Park, whilst tryi…
We just completed our trip through beautiful Uganda. We did a 9 day Safari to Muchurshin Falls NP, Nile River Cruis…
Recommended Tour Operator - 1day Volcanos Gorilla trek
Katana Tours was extremely helpful & communicative every step of the way. On short notice they were able to secure …
A once in a lifetime experience.
The experience on the gorilla tour in the Impenetrable Forest with Katona tours was incredible..we got close up to …
2 day tour
We just completed our tour starting in Rwanda, visiting Genocide Memorial before being transferred to Uganda to vis…
Gorilla trekking is worth every penny
I had such a great experience doing the 2 day Rwanda gorilla trekking tour. Valens was my driver/guide and he’s ver…
False advertising but still amazing :)
Don't get me wrong, this was an amazing experience. I can't really give more than 3/5 because this is advertised fa…
Amazing tour with an amazing guide Ceaser I was very well taken care of and had a super fantastic time!
Seven days with Gorillas-Safari-Chimpances in Uganda and Rwanda
It was one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. I organized my trip from Chile communicating with Katona…
1 day Gorilla trekking Kigali
Had the most beautiful experience booked through Katona tours. I went for the 1-day trip to visit the Mountain Gori…
Go to Uganda NOW, and do it with ONLY with Katona Tours
Our family of four adults just returned from a nine-day tour of Kigali and Uganda with Katona Tours, and we cannot …
The most awesome experience
Had the most awesome experience. Starting with the driver who picked me up from my hotel and drove me from Rwanda t…
Rwanda gorilla trek. Amazing experience
After a long wait due to covid restrictions we finally we able to go to our gorilla trek in late July. The wait w…