Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure
By 1000 Hills Safaris
This is 2 days safaris well designed for those who what to explore unparalleled hills of Land of 1000 hills.Timeless beauty is the hallmark of the Africa’s largest protected mountain rain forest; Nyungwe National Park. Its supreme biodiversity and endemic species gives you a piece of paradise.book your lifetime safaris now.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-90, max of 100 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Full board accommodation
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English-speaking professional driver/guide and Transport on 4WD track.
- Bottled water whilst on the journey.
- Start and end in Kigali.
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Nyungwe National Park
- Items of a personal nature.
- International flights and visas.
- Laundry and Tips
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- designed Location in Kigali Area
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103565P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure?
- Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure price starts from $1,206.16. Discover and book Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure cancellation policy?
- Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure?
- Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure is hosted by 1000 Hills Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 1000 Hills Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nyungwe Chimpanzee Trekking Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103565P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My family and I spent nearly a week in Rwanda where we did the gorilla and golden monkey treks. The trip was well-o…
Lake Kivu Cruise experience
This experience was so great, Our guide Augustin was the best and really went out of his way to make sure we had a …
Amazing trip to Akagera National Park
We took a day trip from Kigali for a safari at Akagera National Park. Our guide, Augustin, was early to pick us up …
Claude was our guide and was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He picked us up in Ki…
Fidele is a world-class guide and person
Our 6 days in Rwanda included 2 days mountain gorilla trekking,1 day golden monkey trekking, a Kigali city tour,a G…
Rwanda Tour Guide
Saddy drove my family around Rwanda for four days. He was amazing and made our experience great. He was a great tou…
Highly Recommend Saddy!
This company was terrific, especially our driver and guide Saddy. He picked us up at the airport, toured us around …
Akagera is well worth it. Our guide, Augustine, picked us up at 4 am and we set off to the park. After the normal c…
Once in a lifetime
What an excellent service! I had less than 24 hours to book from South Africa for a once-in-a-lifetime trip for my …
Trip of a lifetime
Amazing trip to the Akagera National park! Our great guide picked us up at the hotel precisely and drove us to the …
Amazing tour! Akagera and gorilla trekking
I did the Akagera Park and the Gorilla trekking with 1000 hills and it was the best experience ever!! Totally recom…
I ended up being the only person on the tour. Augustin fetched me in Muhanga and we made our way to Kibuye. Lake Ki…
Once in a lifetime experience
This 2-day tour is an absolute must! The experience is simply priceless! From Kigali, you will drive about 2 hours …
Best tour operator in Rwanda
Professionals all the way around. Reliable. Punctual and courteous drivers, clean and well maintained vehicles. Kno…
Exceptional driver/guide for our Rwanda visit and gorilla excursion
Our Thousand Hills guide, Claude, was an exceptional good-will ambassador for all things Rwandan. From Kigali-based…