The essence of a trip at Rwanda is to view great primates that inhabit its beautiful nature reserve. Explore the Genocide memorial, the old Rwandan kingdom, Mosque quarter in Nyamirambo, and National Museum in Butare. Afterward, go for a gorilla trek at Volcano National Park. End the journey at leisure in Lake Kivu watching the birds on a boat ride.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation in private vehicle
- Experienced tour/safari guide
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Ruhengeri
- Entry/Admission - Ruhengeri
- Entry/Admission - Kigali City Market
- Entry/Admission - Lake Kivu
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Arts Center
- Travel insurance/Visa
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143701P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights?
- Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights price starts from $2,289.24. Discover and book Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights cancellation policy?
- Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights?
- Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights is hosted by Across Africa Tours LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Across Africa Tours LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143701P46
Reserve your spot
Kigali- Volcano National Park
Volcanoes National Park (Gorilla...
Volcanoes National Park (Gorilla...
Volcanoes National Park
Lake Kivu- Kigali- Departure
About the operator
Across Africa Tours LLC
Joined in April 2019
#1 of 7 Nightlife in Newark
- 891thomasd00Happy to take your money and provide zero serviceA very poor tour organization with little care for the paying client. From the outset Across Africa Tours made a complete mess of arranging my recent tour. To make things worse, they exhibit very poor communication, and a lack of professional standards were repeatedly evident in dealing with Across Africa Tours. Don't make the mistake of giving this organization any of your hard-earned money when considering your next holiday.
- Michael S00Very kind organization when we reached out for help!My friend and I have been working to organize a trip around east Africa and we ran into some logistical challenges when trying to book lodging and activities in areas without a lot of tourism infrastructure. We reached out to Across Africa Tours for some logistical assistance and Tecla (one of the team members) was SO NICE to try and help us arrange these activities on our behalf. Many thanks for your kindness!
- jochenh33100Madagaskar- TraumreiseDear Africa Across Team. Our trip took place from 18.04 to 31.04. in Madagascar. After our arrival, we unfortunately had to find out that the final tour booking was missed. Thanks to the tour guide Tucky on site, our trip became an unforgettable experience. Our express thanks therefore go to Tucky, the travel companion Chantal and our driver Christian. Due to their uncomplicated and organizationally excellent work, we had wonderful days in a breathtaking country. We can highly recommend this tour and wish you the same beautiful experiences.
- travelwithtoya00A Great Safari ExperienceI had a great experience with AATT'S Safari for Cruisers. The itinerary was tailor made for our overland adventure where we departed our ship in Maputo, Mozambique and rejoined in Cape Town 7 days later. All drivers were timely and courteous. They were knowledgeable about the various visa/immigration checkpoint procedures. Lodging was very adequate. The Thornhill Lodge near Kruger was rustic but clean and comfortable with a family atmosphere. Be ready for South Africa 's "load shedding" electric blackouts -- extra phone battery packs and personal flashlights/torches highly recommended. Our upgraded Zimbabwe lodging at Pioneers made us feel like the rich and famous. It is a new property with many lovely touches. The game drives in both the Kruger area as well as Chobe in Botswana were exciting and loads of fun. We saw 4 of the big 5 the first day in Kruger. All Subsequent drives were equally rewarding. The guide-drivers were extremely knowledgeable about animals, reptiles, birds, and plants-- thus whatever our taste, they were able to adress it and find an example, if not the exact critter we were hoping to see. The Victoria Falls portion was over the top-- right season for a full experience. The local operator had clean, sturdy rain coats with hoods for anyone who did not bring their own. It was great to see both the Zambia and Zimbabwe sides of the Falls. The tour included two memorable river cruises -- a relaxing cocktail & heavy hors d'oeuvres sunset cruise on the Zambezi and an afternoon safari cruise on the Chobe. The latter provided a different safari experience with close ups of elephants, hippos and buffalo's as well as water fowl. We also had a fun cultural experience with the Boma dinner and drum show where we could sample game meats and traditional southern African dishes and see dance and musical performances with optional audience participation. The flights with AirLink were very nice! We couldn't have asked for a better overall safari experience. Note the Safari experience itself was 5 star. We had a couple of logistical glitches which brought my review stars to Very good.
- alfredot53700Kruger National Park & Victoria FallsWe visited Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls and Botswana for a game drive and river cruise. We stayed at the Pioneers Village Lodge in Zimbabwe and the Thornhill Safari Lodge in Kruger. This was by far the most enjoyable vacation I have ever experienced. The resorts facilities, staff and food were excellent. The game drives were outstanding. We saw four of the big five animals. We had a great river cruise. The guide Cloud was very knowledgeable, personable and managed expectations and always ensured everyone was aware of our activities and upcoming itinerary and safety concerns. All in all this is a five star vacation and I recommend it very highly. There were a total of six persons on the tour and their opinions were the tour is highly recommended.
- 487stanleys00Five day safari adjacent to Kruger national reserveFive night Safari at Umkumbe Safari lodge Riverside. In a private game reserve just West of Kruger national reserve. Plus two days touring the Cape Town area. During our eight game rides, each about three hours long, we saw an amazing variety of animals. Including lions, leopards, rhinoceros, giraffes, antelope, wildebeest, Hippopotamus, Elephants, and many others and all the way down to beautiful birds and interesting spiders and beetles. The game guides and trackers were incredibly knowledgeable and catered to whatever desires we had. Facilities, Cabins dining areas, lounging areas and the Swimming pool with an area around it to view the various animals crossing or using the river where modern and well-maintained. The food was excellent, well above what we expected. The entire staff could not have been more helpful or friendlier. The Internet service was fast and reliable during the day but became spotty after dark. Across Africa tours made all the arrangements including transfers and the flight to Cape Town. Everything went as planned, they communicated with us so we knew who is picking us up where and at what time. This was our first try at setting up a long tour so we needed some help from the tour company. They helped us whenever we needed it and kept us informed of everything we needed to do and understand.
- Prem1964010600Across Africa response to a botched tourI am writing this review on the experience I had with Across Africa and not the tour itself. The tour was actually in Mozambique. There was some miscommunication between Across Africa and the local provider where the local provider was threatening to abandon the tour. As soon as I sent a note to Across Africa they immediately responded to ensure I was safe and offered what they could have done remotely. The tour was eventually abandoned but Across Africa followed up to get to the bottom of the issue and eventually they advised me that they have since severed ties with that local provider. They gave me a full refund. This review therefore is about the company's response and not the tour itself in Mozambique. I was pleased with Across Africa overall response and follow up.
- Jane N00Outstanding Tour to Seoul South KoreaI really enjoyed our trip with Across Africa Tours Travel. The program was actively moving, exploring different destinations and sites each day. Our guide for this trip was fantastic! Patient and very friendly. He went all way! His knowledge of the sites was just mind-blowing. I’ll definitely be coming back.
- F5359AGbenm00Best travel companyMany thanks for making our trip possible.Across Africa Tours Travel,You are the best. You created unforgettable experience...The organisation, the effectiveness, the planning and on top the driver were just perfect. We felt so comfortable although being so far from home. Everything worked out in time and perfectly; the driver never had to look for either a hotel, guide, or any other sight seeing place. We felt very safe and were treated like royals or VIPs. Once more, many thanks Across Africa Tours Travel for all of the above mentioned and also for the gifts of perfect services
- Hamconnie00Do not deal with this CompanyItinerary for our private tour was changed at the last minute to accommodate cruise ship excursions. An email was sent during our At Sea day the day before the tour; and with limited email reception, we didn't receive-- advising us of an earlier start time. We were not aware of the change in itinerary until we were arriving at St. Lucia-- instead of the Safari being first. We were on a tight schedule and ended up sitting on the Boat for 45 minutes in St. Lucia. The safari was rushed and we barely had half the time plus we had to request to return to the ship, which we arrived at at 4:15pm with departure at 5pm. The restaurant lunch ended up being a standup break at a picnic table. We asked for a partial refund for non-performance of $50 (paid $172.00) and was refused because they have the "right" to change the itinerary.
- friedavdw00Great communicationWe had only a short time to explore Richards Bay and let Across Africa Tours handle our itenerary. Although some changes were made due to a misunderstanding with the park rangers, the staff did everything to deliver us a great day. We surely recommend them and hope to come back to stay a little longer.
- kathysW5255DO00Never againI was on a 71 day cruise out of Ft Lauderdale, leaving Oct.10,2022. My friend and I booked 7 or 8 tours thru Across Africa. They were almost all disappointing. Not one of the tours actually did the entire itinerary as not enough time was allowed for travel. The worst of the trip for an actual tour was out of Durban South Africa. We were told we would each get a $99.50 refund and have still not seen a penny of it. This tour took place on 11/20/22. Some of our friends from the ship received their refund while still on the ship. On 11/26/22 our ship was scheduled to arrive in Luderitz Namibia. Because of high winds and being a tender port the ship cancelled this port. We had each paid $145 for this tour. The company was notified about this cancellation. We have not received any payment for this port. I contacted the company again on 12/25/22 and they have yet to respond. I would never consider using this company again, especially on a cruise ship.
- kbemje00BEWARECruise excursions were unsatisfactory. Itineraries changed by vendors on ground. Crammed into vans when promised roomy seats. Air conditioning not provided. No tour guide in am vans as advertised. Beware of using for any excursions in AFRICA.
- ArtsyCrafter00Disappointing!We booked many shore excursions with Across Africa Tours as we were on a cruise. Port after port, it was always the same ... disappointing. The itinerary was never as advertised, the days were shortened, attractions missed, timelines were not adhered to, vehicles were in bad shape (long journeys with no seatbelts, seats without head rests and would not adjust). One excursion was to a game reserve and they didn't tell them we were coming and they had no vehicles for us. We had to do the game drive in a bus with windows that would not open. We asked for a refund, but to no avail! Many days we went without lunch, eventhough we paid for it, and were never refunded. Another day we missed a port and $0 was the refund! Do yourself a favour and stay well away from this company!!!
- 232fanuelk00Top notch serviceEverything from the beginning of the tour to the end was top notch. The guide was knowledgeable and made us feel at home. I will definitely recommend Across Africa Tour to anyone out there.
Buy it with
Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights provided by Across Africa Tours LLC
Product Overview: Rwandan Adventure Safari 6 Nights / 7 Nights
Number of Photos