The 3 days short Wildlife Safari excursion to Akagera National Park rewards you with magical experience of game viewing in Rwanda's untamed wildlife destination. The major activities include game viewing drives, excellent bird watching and boat trip along lake Ihema, a habitat to huge crocodiles, hippos and prolific bird life.
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- Entry/Admission - Akagera National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Leave Kigali early 5h30am in morning for the south east of the country.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157615P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157615P2
Kigali – Rusumo Water Falls –...
Game Viewing Safari
About the operator
Go self drive Rwanda
Joined in May 2019
#10 of 49 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kigali
- SINDAYIGAYA J00Self drive Car rental in Kigali to Akagera National ParkWe rent a car self drive to Akagera national park the price is good and helpfull staff, We recommend Go self drive in Rwanda
- ndabarasah00PerfectVery cooperative and very punctual, also understanding of the customer’s request and flexible with the customer
- kelvinjules00TourVery Nice tour, amazing car with good price, thank you so much We are very happy with this company...
- ayu-hc00Nice tourManager Joe and guideman Isaac are so kindly. Even we sent sudden message to book it, they treated well!!
- pascalh22900Great car rental company!Rented twice a Toyota RAV4 from Joe and it was great. On time delivery to your hotel and reasonably priced! It was no problem to take the car to Akagera.
- PhillyPhil1000Great serviceI rented a Rav 4 from Go Self Drive whiles on vacation in Kigali. They got great rate and pricing in town. I had a good time driving in their mini SUV around. The car drove great .Joe , the owner was really helpful and punctual whenever i needed him . I highly recommend them . Phil
- kenshi201800Excellent! Nice serviceNo trouble with Go self drive Rwanda. I could communicate with the manager always. No any stress, I recommend this company for any tour in Rwanda.
- jotham k00Best self-drive service providerJoe is a great guy. I have used his cars three times now and will always be my first choice whenever I visit Rwanda. He goes out of his way to pick me from airport and is always willing to provide any help I may require. The cars are well maintained and in excellent shape. I always drive myself around Rwanda and Joe is readily available in case you need help. His prices are quite competitive for such good cars hence I highly recommend trying them out next time you need to rent a car. Thanks for the good service Joe and keep up! See you next time...
- Bizimana A00Self drivingGo self drive thank you for your services and I enjoyed for the way you care for your customers especially for me I appreciate so much first of all the car I requested is the car you gave for me so that your service is reliable then keep it up...
- Navigator0191897484300RecommendationAs am actually Rwandan and who knows different companies in Rwanda.I totally like this company firstly they are employees serviable and very patient they dont put money first before to them it's a service and it's one of compony u can find a cheapest price trip and we'll trip so for me I like it.
- nzarisy00100Akagera tripWhat a wonderful day, it was really amazing tour in akagera national park with Go self drive Rwanda Ltd we saw many animals elephants,lions, big number of Antelopes and hippo beach