per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-90, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Gorilla permits.
- Chimpanzee permits
- city tour
- Boat cruise fees
- Dian Fossey hike/ Bisoke hike
- Canopy walk
- Museum fees
- Transport cost.
- Golden monkey fees
- 8 nights 9 days full board accommodation.
- Full time English speaking guide and his allowances.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- Any other activity indicated in the itinerary.
- Bottled water
- Excluded is Visa fees, beers and liquors, beverages, laundry, tipping of staff, and other costs of personal nature.
- Departure details
- Location Name: At Airport or your Designated Location
- Kigali, Kigali, Kigali Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103677P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours?
- 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours price starts from $5,448.72. Discover and book 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours cancellation policy?
- 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours?
- 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours is hosted by Rwanda Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rwanda Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 9 days. Discover and book 9 Days Rwanda Safari - Gorillas & Wildlife Tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103677P37
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Exceeded our wildest expectations
We planned our own itinerary , so what was Most important for us was the guide. We interviewed quite a few former c…
I did a chimpanzee trekking on the 10-11 October. It was a stunning tour through the southern part of the country t…
1 day tour of kigali city
Beautiful views of the city of Kigali. Saw the market, learnt about the culture, the tour guide Desiree was very wo…
I spent two nights in the park with a full-day safari in the middle. I had a private vehicle and driver from Kigali…
This is a truly magnificent wildlife experience!
Just returned from one day overnight Gorilla trek in Volcano Mountains Rwanda! It is truly amazing. It is expensive…
We took this tour with 1000 Hills Safaris LTD. It was a great program . The guide driver Augustine was a great tour…
First visit to Rwanda.
Beautiful Lodge on the edge of Lake Kivu, Stunning views, I was staying with my Daughter and family in Rubengera, s…
Real Feel of an Ecosystem
Walking along the Ingishigishigi trail was an experience of a life time. High range of Biodiversity and the canopy …
A truely fantastic trip - we will be back for more!
The team at Rwanda Travel thought of everything and more. The trip itself was excellent and the advice and recommen…
We had an amazing time in Akagera National Park
Sorry for a delay i know i could do this previously but my work did not allow to do so.We had a 1 day safari throug…
First of all let me take a time to Thank Mr Orgene with his team; Really I went to Rwanda with a little information…
Friendly, safe, reliable and informative!
We were very pleased with Rwanda Travel. We used their services to visit Virunga to see the silverback gorillas and…
Nyungwe Tour with Amazing creature
i just want to say sorry for delay i could write this review in 2 week back but i did not, so I don't want to speak…
Gorilla Trekking and Dian Fossey Tomb Tour
Rwanda Travel organized our 4x4 transport from Musanze when we went gorilla trekking and when we visited Dian Foss…
Rwanda and Uganda Tour
Our guide/driver Eric is one of the best. He spent several days with us taking us through our stops in Rwanda and …