per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 18-75, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meals as per itinerary ( B=Breakfast,L=lunch,D=Dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- National Park fees (canopy walk & Chimpanzee Treeking)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: KIGALI Even at Airport or At Your Hotel in Kigali Dates: See Availability
- Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103677P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
- Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour price starts from $980.00. Discover and book Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour cancellation policy?
- Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
- Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour is hosted by Rwanda Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rwanda Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Canopy Walk Adventure and Lake Kivu Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103677P5
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Exceeded our wildest expectations
We planned our own itinerary , so what was Most important for us was the guide. We interviewed quite a few former c…
I did a chimpanzee trekking on the 10-11 October. It was a stunning tour through the southern part of the country t…
1 day tour of kigali city
Beautiful views of the city of Kigali. Saw the market, learnt about the culture, the tour guide Desiree was very wo…
I spent two nights in the park with a full-day safari in the middle. I had a private vehicle and driver from Kigali…
This is a truly magnificent wildlife experience!
Just returned from one day overnight Gorilla trek in Volcano Mountains Rwanda! It is truly amazing. It is expensive…
We took this tour with 1000 Hills Safaris LTD. It was a great program . The guide driver Augustine was a great tour…
First visit to Rwanda.
Beautiful Lodge on the edge of Lake Kivu, Stunning views, I was staying with my Daughter and family in Rubengera, s…
A truely fantastic trip - we will be back for more!
The team at Rwanda Travel thought of everything and more. The trip itself was excellent and the advice and recommen…
We had an amazing time in Akagera National Park
Sorry for a delay i know i could do this previously but my work did not allow to do so.We had a 1 day safari throug…
First of all let me take a time to Thank Mr Orgene with his team; Really I went to Rwanda with a little information…
Friendly, safe, reliable and informative!
We were very pleased with Rwanda Travel. We used their services to visit Virunga to see the silverback gorillas and…
Nyungwe Tour with Amazing creature
i just want to say sorry for delay i could write this review in 2 week back but i did not, so I don't want to speak…
Gorilla Trekking and Dian Fossey Tomb Tour
Rwanda Travel organized our 4x4 transport from Musanze when we went gorilla trekking and when we visited Dian Foss…
Rwanda and Uganda Tour
Our guide/driver Eric is one of the best. He spent several days with us taking us through our stops in Rwanda and …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2017 • Friends
Walking along the Ingishigishigi trail was an experience of a life time. High range of Biodiversity and the canopy walkway is an experience that can't be described with words. You need to feel for yourself.
Written November 6, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
thank you so much for your great review and i known it will help 1000 of travelers to choice right service provider.
Written February 7, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.