By Moris Otreman
Discover Mauritius off the beaten track, discover sustainable development initiatives in exceptional environments, meet and share with the Mauritian population! Discover permaculture, an ethical system for developing sustainable and autonomous agriculture, and let's share in the heart of the garden, in the middle of the sugar cane fields, a meal made exclusively with garden products. Attention, reservation for 2 people minimum.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-85, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We take care of and return travelers to their place of accommodation or the meeting point initially planned.
- La Croisette, MU, Chem. Vingt Pieds, Grand Baie 30517, Mauritius Shopping Mall Parking Lot
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168384P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is DISCOVER PERMACULTURE?
- DISCOVER PERMACULTURE price starts from $58.34. Discover and book DISCOVER PERMACULTURE on Tripadvisor
- What is the DISCOVER PERMACULTURE cancellation policy?
- DISCOVER PERMACULTURE cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book DISCOVER PERMACULTURE on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides DISCOVER PERMACULTURE?
- DISCOVER PERMACULTURE is hosted by Moris Otreman. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moris Otreman on Tripadvisor. Discover and book DISCOVER PERMACULTURE on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for DISCOVER PERMACULTURE?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book DISCOVER PERMACULTURE on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168384P6
- You'll start atLa CroisetteOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1New GroveStop: 4 hoursWelcome, presentation of the permaculture project, visit to the farm and discovery of plants, planting, growth, harvest, use, etc. Meal prepared by the owner in the heart of the garden.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour with knowledgeable guide!
We had a great tour with Eric at Moris Otreman! He is both passionate and knowledgeable about Mauritius’s history a…
Eric took us to meet Anjoo in her lovely welcoming house where we participated in cooking a wonderful array of dish…