per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Stand Up Paddle
- To be paid as a supplement before departing
- To be paid before departing
- To be paid before departing
- To be paid before departure
- Departure details
- La Balise Marina, J9MG+VJW, Royal Rd, Black River, Mauritius La Balise is located in Black River and just before the turnoff to The Gorges National Park when coming from Black river.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7725P10
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open?
- Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open price starts from $1,265.12. Discover and book Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open on Tripadvisor
- What is the Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open cancellation policy?
- Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open?
- Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open is hosted by Catamaran Cruises Mauritius. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catamaran Cruises Mauritius on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Overnight experience on a luxurious Nautitech 40 Open on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7725P10
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing boat ride
Thank you for a wonderful day (14/11/22) the experience was lovely even though the weather wasn't great it didn't d…
Living the life!
Our full day catamaran cruise from Preskil Resort to Iil aux Cerfs was one of the highlights of our trip - exceptio…
Even if you only have one day in Mauritius, do this
One of the best excursions ever. I only had one day to do something fun in Mauritius while travelling for work, and…
The crew was really nice and the boat was adapted for the day cruise. The BBQ was good too. We wished we could have…
Great sailing and snorkeling
Amazing captain and crew on Le Lutin. Great sailors , cooks and hosts. Heavenly islands we visited. Would do this…
An amazing day on the water with Catamaran Cruises
Our day with the crew from Catamaran Cruises was so much fun! The crew is incredibly welcoming, by the end of the …
Absolutely amazing experience and the food was also good. The staff was very hospitable and genuinely cared for you…
Definitely worth doing.
Overall my wife and I really enjoyed our full day catamaran cruise to Ile aux Cerfs. There was a bit of a delay get…
Lovely day cruising on the lagoon
Very lovely day out on the catamaran, size of the group was perfect as not too cramped on the boat. A very nice rid…
Amazing staff Very nice service Clean catamaran Group size was around 15 which was perfect Drinks and food were d…
Mauritius’s is so beautiful very relaxing holiday beautiful beaches lovely hot weather 26 degrees stayed at Ocean V…
Nice cruise, very loud music
The overall experience was nice. We were expecting the snorkeling stop to be a bit longer. The staff was very frien…
We had a great day with very nice people, a Kind and funny Crew and many special moments! The snorkeling Spot was a…
A must do trip at a bargain price
Top trip utterly stunning with a great crew. The 1stvleg out to the islands was very choppy but so worth it. This t…
It was good, team at cruise was great, special reference for Roman, we also enjoyed parasailing, food could have be…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
An incredibly magical experience. We had a great time snorkeling and the crew made sure we all felt comfortable. The 2 nights were spectacular with amazing sunrise and sunsets. Wonderful crew and happens they are amazing cooks too :) They were extremely courteous and knowledgeable. Highly recommended if you are looking for something different than staying in a hotel room
Written April 28, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.