Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explorers Mauritius is a Professional “guided hiking” Eco-Adventure organization. Endorsed by the Mauritius Tourism Authority and proudly partnered with the Mauritius Wildlife foundation as a Co-Conservation partner. Our guests greatly benefit from the best internationally supported Covid 19 health and safety practices and reassurance gained through our unique “*PRIVATE meeting point location and access”. (*Our PRIVATE meeting point is not accessible to the general public) thus addressing key concerns regarding non-governed, public “hot-spot” areas.
- You'll start atExplorers MauritiusRoute Cotiere, Le Morne Brabant 91202, MauritiusCovid 19 Update* Our “private meeting point location” is proving to be extremely beneficial. Registered on Google maps Mauritius as “Explorers Mauritius” Simply use your hotel location as the starting point and “Explorers Mauritius” as your destination to make use of Google map directions.See address & details
- 1Le Morne BrabantStop: 4 hours - Admission includedGuests will experience a morning adventure hike that involves scrambling and climbing under close supervision of a highly experienced and professional team. Appreciate the sensational changes in color of a sunrise over the mountain and it’s lagoons whilst benefiting from the cooler morning temperatures. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the North Western and South Eastern Lagoon’s, mountain ranges and neighboring islands.Read more
- You'll end atExplorers MauritiusRoute Cotiere, Le Morne Brabant 91202, MauritiusCovid 19 Update* Our “private meeting point location” is proving to be extremely beneficial. Registered on Google maps Mauritius as “Explorers Mauritius” Simply use your hotel location as the starting point and “Explorers Mauritius” as your destination to make use of Google map directions.See address & details
Explorers Mauritius, Route Cotiere, Le Morne Brabant 91202, Mauritius
Returns to original departure point
- Mountain Insurance
- Medical Expertise
- Photo / Video-graphic footage
- *Covid 19 Measures - International “Best Practices” implemented
- Entry/Admission - Le Morne Brabant
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Early morning first light the driver announced and pointed “that is Le Morne” I looked at the towering basalt monolith in the distance and felt a little apprehensive of the morning that lay ahead. I then thought about the conversations I had had with Bryn (Bryn was going to…
Date of experience: September 2020
Amazing hiking experience. Bryn is an excellent guide and passionate about conserving this beautiful piece of nature of Mauritius 🇲🇺. Excellent teambuilding event.
Bryn picked us up from the hotel bang on time for our Le Brabant hike. Everything was great - we felt so safe doing the trek with Bryn. Thoroughly enjoyed the walk, the conversation, the history lessons and the general ease of the whole experience. Be sensible and wear sturdy…
1 Helpful vote
Can’t recommend this activity enough! Everything was perfect! Our guide Bryn made the climb enjoyable and fun the whole way, providing insights about the nature and history of Mauritius. His passion and love for what he does made this experience even more special. Thank you Bryn…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
I hiked with Bryn together with a group yesterday and was tremendously thankful for his knowledge of the surrounding as well as the history of the place. His expertise on guiding hikers of different levels is highly commended. I felt safe the entire time. Also, as an added…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explorers Mauritius
Le Morne Brabant
Thank you for an amazing experience! Bryn guided us safely through these beautiful mountains, telling us about Maur…
Discovering a amazing waterfall!
We had a awesome time hiking in the nature of Mauritius! We really like the extra part in wich we received pictures…
What an awesome trip!
The hike and views from Le Morne were amazing, so much more that I had expected. Best trip I did whilst on Mauritiu…
Best Hike ever
The hike with Bryn was perfect. He explained everthing so nicely and took care about anyone eho was a bit scared ab…
UNESCO Le Morne hiking adventure
They are simply awesome.. it’s a definite recommendation for anyone wishing to explore Mauritius hiking, Explorer M…
Amazing Hike with an amazing guide
Walked the Le Morne Brabant on the 10th October, We booked via our TUI Rep at the hotel. Well when we got picked up…
Everything was perfect! Bryn is well prepared, kind and encouraging. I really suggest this experience to everyone, …
Le Morne: what an experience
We did not expect Le Morne to be quite a difficult climb but Bryn was absolutely fantastic. So patient with us (esp…
UNESCO Le Morne Eco-hike adventure
My best friend and I made the trip yesterday and were overwhelmed, Bryn our guide was more than friendly and consid…
Perfect adventure with Bryn. He is very funny and nice. He tells you everything about Brabant and Mauritius. Some p…
Awesome guide and hiking tour
Today Bryn took us to Le Morne mountain. We started early and had the best views before other visitors even arrived…
Hiking Le Morne Brabant
The climb to Mount Brabant was also a great experience thanks to the guide Bryn. His informations about Mauritius, …
Best thing I did in Mauritius
The hike to the bottom of the charamel Falls with a guide was really nice. The view of fall is spectacular from th…
Went on the hike this morning. Bryn got us trough to the top. Helping everyone ( also hikers that didn’t join our g…
Le Morne Hiking
Unforgettable experience. The guide Bryn has been very kind telling us interesting stories about the nature of Maur…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant
What time does Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant start?
Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant on Tripadvisor
How much is Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant?
Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant price starts from $63.51. Discover and book Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant on Tripadvisor
What is the Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant cancellation policy?
Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hiking and Climbing UNESCO Le Morne Brabant on Tripadvisor