Stand up Paddle rental
By REAL - Rentals & Excursions
Stand up paddling is a great way to spend the day on the water. Workout and explore the lagoons of Mauritius at the same time. It is also a great way to untertain the younger ones in the family. We offer a delivery service all across Mauritius.
per group (up to 15)
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Soft top Stand up paddle, perfect for beginners or for a great time with the family on the water. The board is an alround shape, very stable and versatile, perfect to cruise in the lagoon.
- Adjustable aluminium paddle.
- Life vest (neoprene watersport vest).
- Aqua shoes
- Departure details
- REAL Mauritius - Stand Up paddle & kayak excursion and rentals , Tamarin Bay., M9FH+FFJ, Anthurium Ln, Tamarin, Mauritius We deliver our equipment all accross Mauritius. We will deliver your board, kayak or bicycle to your beach house or your favorite beach.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146144P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Stand up Paddle rental?
- Stand up Paddle rental price starts from $38.08. Discover and book Stand up Paddle rental on Tripadvisor
- What is the Stand up Paddle rental cancellation policy?
- Stand up Paddle rental cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Stand up Paddle rental on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Stand up Paddle rental?
- Stand up Paddle rental is hosted by REAL - Rentals & Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact REAL - Rentals & Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Stand up Paddle rental on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146144P2
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Highly recommended activity
We had a very fruitful experience during the excursion. Not only did we celebrate our first time on the SUP, but al…
The kayak we hired was perfect, really good for fishing off, as well as touring ty he reef. The service from Julien…
Wonderful way to experience the river.
4 of us none of whom had paddleboarded before, amazingly Natasha had us up and off in no time with her excellent in…
A dive into the real wild
An incredible experience. A time bending moment. A genuine connection to nature. It is all that. Thank you Natasha…
Stand up paddleboarding and sunset picnic
What a gorgeous afternoon. Natasha looked after us really well, given we were completely new to the activity. She j…
Amazing sunrise SUP experience
We did the sunrise SUP excursion led by Natasha. We absolutely loved the morning. Natasha is passionate about what …
Right place to rent a mountain bike
Most of the people visit Mauritius for beach & sea activities. I love riding a MTB and wanted to explore some more …
We did the sunset cruise on the Tamarin River with Natasha and it was perfect. The actual activity is very relaxing…
Great adventure in Mauritius!
We rent bycicles to ride to the morne and Natacha and julien gave us very good gear and advices. In addition to tha…
SUP on Tamrin River
It was a very funny and nice morning on the river. Julien was a perfect guide, he gave us a short introduction for …
A must do!
We booked this quite last minute, but were able to do the sunset SUP cruise on the River Tamarin, and it was quite …
An amazing experience!
I would seriously consider this as a great way to see experience Mauritius. Fantastically located there are many pl…
Paddle Boarding Tamarin
A fantastic early morning paddle board excursion along the Black River. The scenery was stunning and Natasha was a …
Incredible afternoon doing SUP on Tamarin River
We had a great afternoon doing SUP on Tamarin River. Our instructor Natasha was very professional, and of great com…
Standup paddling in Tamarin
My husband and I have done paddle boarding several times in the Miami area where we live but paddling in Tamarin wa…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We decided to rent some paddle boards from them as they would deliver them to us for free, and enjoyed it so much we rented them again! Dropped and picked them up to our door, gave us plenty of life jackets and suggested the safest areas to paddle board for us. Delivered them when we wanted them (the second time for a day and a half but starting at lunchtime) and were generally both super lovely. Also have us good advice on snorkelling so looking forward to doing that too!
Written August 4, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello Laura, Thank you so much for your feedback! It definitely keeps us motivated to keep improving and delivering the best service possible! I hope you enjoy the snorkling at le Morne. I hope you make the most of your days left in Mauritius. Kind regards, Julien.
Written August 5, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hallo! When we book two SUPs, can you bring them to the hotel "Le mime"? Where do we bring them when we finished? THANX for answer me, Jasmin
Dear Jasmin, if you want to book two SUP, we can deliver them to your hotel and pick them up whn ou are finished. It can be for half day, full day or a few days... Kind regards, Julien.