Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join this exciting trip to the Cape Coast Castle, Elmina township and Kakum Canopy Walk. Learn about Ghanaian history and feel the thrill of a high canopy walk above a forest. Get ready for an exciting but physically demanding (30 minute) hike in a dense Rain Forest. Wear sporty shoes for the forest hike. We will leave Accra by 6 am (5 am on Saturdays) and be in Cape Coast by 9 am to begin the tour. The road trip is 3 hours one way and a total of 6 hours but really exciting because you will see many parts of Ghana. We will use a private vehicle and drive conveniently (with snack stops). This tour caters for a minimum of 2 persons.
- You'll start atSenyo Global SolutionsNo. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, GhanaSee address & details
- 1Cape Coast CastleStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Kakum National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3ElminaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSenyo Global SolutionsNo. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, GhanaSee address & details
Senyo Global Solutions, No. 38 Ayaben St, Adenta Municipality, Ghana
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Any item not mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
the service was good and the location was to my satisfaction. one thing i enjoyed was the Volta lake
the trip was good and. i enjoyed every bit of it . the driving was perfect and the interaction was perfect
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from SylgamExpGh, Manager at Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra
Responded Feb 9, 2020
Hi Balufar, Thanks for the review. We look forward to travelling with you again soon. Thanks Sylgam Team
First and foremost, if you are not familiar with the local traffic habits and patterns please keep in mind that despite the highways it usually takes much longer to reach anywhere in Ghana than you get used to it in the "Western world". We left Accra shortly after 7 am and…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from SylgamExpGh, Owner at Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra
Responded Oct 25, 2019
Hi cromofan, Thanks for joining us on this trip. We are happy you learnt about the role of the Cape Coast Castle in Ghana's history and we are excited that you loved the Kakum Canopy Walk. Enjoy your stay in Ghana.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Sylgam Ghana
Benjamin is Awesome!
Thank you for a wonderful, memorable trip to Ghana and tour of Accra. We had an amazing time and were well informed…
Quite honestly the best tour I've ever been on!
Myself and 2 friends went on this Keta Day tour in December with Sylgam and completely exceeded my expectations. Ga…
Cape Coast & Elimina Castle Tour
I find the service and response of Sylgam Tour to be excellent. Easily 5-stars. My emails were promptly responded. …
They are very organized and well recommended. If you’re looking for a fun trip with lots to see and learn, Sylgam t…
Cape Coast Ghana Tour
Another Awesome!!! tour from Sylgam. On time and very professional, exactly what is been advertised as usual. The C…
Organised tour group
We loved it, Sylgam is highly recommended. On time and very professional, exactly what is been advertised. This wil…
Sylgam Tours Does Keta and The Volta Region!!!!
I had such a great day visiting Keta and The Volta Region. The experience and education were AMAZING!! There was so…
Sylgam Tours are Fantastic!!
This was an awesome tour! The tour guide was very friendly and accommodating. I researched an additional location a…
Amazing and a necessary trip.
Hard to put into words but this trip was amazing. See Cape Coast Castle and Elmina Castle was so worth it in terms …
A great location with lovely views of the lagoon. This trip was made worthwhile by Sylgam Travels. Gameli, the guid…
Its a tough journey. You hv to cross a stream during rainy season. Must wear jogging shoes or,you may fall climbing…
This is a MUST DO TOUR! The guides were more than knowledgeable about the people, communities, and culture of the a…
Sylgam is the best
The trip was well organized...the car, the food and the destination was excellent. Thanks to Sylgam for providing …
Would definitely recommend
Has a great time when I visited ghana in June and toured the country with Sylgam. We got the chance to visit Tafi …
Trip to Boti falls review
The trip was fun and educative. The driver was a good one and the educators at the falls helped us to understand an…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra
- Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra on Tripadvisor
- Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra price starts from $220.00. Discover and book Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra on Tripadvisor
- Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape Coast - Day Trip from Accra on Tripadvisor