Addis Ababa is the capital and largest city of Ethiopia. Explore Addis Ababa with a local tour guide. Sightseeing its cultural & historical attractions. Taste Ethiopian food & coffee from its origin. This Addis Ababa city tour & sightseeing tour can be customized to your need. It's a great experience to see this mosaic of people city. It has a mind blowing contrast in ways of life. A modern house built next to a mud house. Driving modern car while sharing the street with a donkey & people is common. Make a visit to our ancestor, Lucy the 3. 2 million years old hominid fossil in the national museum with the country historical artifacts. Drive to mount Entoto to have the panoramic view of Addis Ababa, then Merkato the largest open air market in Africa. It is colorful with people and activities.
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, French
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drink
- Departure details
- King George VI Street, King George VI St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia National Musieum Bus Stop King George VI St, Addis Ababa, Etiopija
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 196374P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Addis Ababa Tour (full day)?
- Addis Ababa Tour (full day) price starts from $341.38. Discover and book Addis Ababa Tour (full day) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Addis Ababa Tour (full day) cancellation policy?
- Addis Ababa Tour (full day) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Addis Ababa Tour (full day) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Addis Ababa Tour (full day)?
- Addis Ababa Tour (full day) is hosted by Opatrip Ethiopia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Opatrip Ethiopia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Addis Ababa Tour (full day) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 196374P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atKing George VI StreetKing George VI St, Addis Ababa, EthiopiaNational Musieum Bus Stop King George VI St, Addis Ababa, EtiopijaSee address & details
- 1Addis AbabaStop: 8 hoursNational Museum of Ethiopia, St. George’s Cathedral and Museum, Ethnological Museum, Holy Trinity Cathedral (Kidist Selassie) and Museum, Meskel Square and Museums, Monuments Lion of Judah, Derg Monument, Addis Mercato, Entoto Hill, St. Mary’s, Shiro Meda Market, Edna Mall and Bole Medhane Alem CathedralRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Joined in September 2019
#10 of 35 Nightlife in Addis Ababa
Lovely city lovely people
I had a visit to this colorful and lovely city. There is a lot to enjoy from mouth watering al hashim's sweets , delicous breakfast and snacks on the streets, fascinating coffee to shopping apparell. Above all I really enjoyed meeting the lovely people and walking in the windy at night.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Solo
Joshua was a great guide very knowledgeable and full of confidence. He showed me what makes Ethiopia so special highly recommended.
Written January 16, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Addis Ababa Tour (full day) provided by Opatrip Ethiopia
Product Overview: Addis Ababa Tour (full day)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos