3 days tour to Lalibela
By Escape into Ethiopia
Lalibela: Renowned for its pretty as a picture Rock cut churches, world-class architectures and Chain Mountains, Lalibela is a small city that knows its way around the finer things. The sightseeing doesn’t disappoint either. The glittering Rock cut churches, the subterranean monoliths include huge Bet MedhaneAlem, and cross-shaped Bet Giyorgis, the small town of Lalibela was a capital one of the world’s most-visited cities. The carved out of rock churches, pilgrimage sites for Ethiopian orthodox Christians, and the clock doesn’t stop for visitors stuck waiting to get inside the city’s top attractions, and many are joined by tunnels and trenches, and some have carved bas-reliefs and colored frescoes paintings inside. Travelers can also take advantage of Lalibela proximity to other nearby attractions; from the Lalibelala take a day trip to Yemerhane Kiristos church and Asheton Maryam Monastery built before Lalibela.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance for Rock churches
- Bottles of water as per the itinerary
- Coffee // tea
- Guide throughout the tour
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Asheton Maryam Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Yemrehana Krestos Church
- Entry/Admission - Mercato
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup our clients from any hotels and Bole international Airport.
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
- Lalibela Airport, Lalibela Ethiopia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171150P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 days tour to Lalibela?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 days tour to Lalibela on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3 days tour to Lalibela?
- 3 days tour to Lalibela price starts from $695.39. Discover and book 3 days tour to Lalibela on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 days tour to Lalibela cancellation policy?
- 3 days tour to Lalibela cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 days tour to Lalibela on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171150P4
Explore ancient town of Lalibela
Trek to the nearby churches of...
Visit Yimrehanne Kristos
Fly from Lalibela to Addis Ababa
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I confirm best guide in Ethiopia !
4 days visit to Lalibela with Sisay Day 1: Visit of the first group of churches Day 1 and 2 : hike in the mountains…
Best guide ever!
Sisay was a perfect guide for my friends and I. We had an interesting visit of Addis-Abeba. Truly recommend this to…
Great guide and good value!
Gashaw is a great guided and so kind. He was very knowledgeable on the city and also showed me the way of traveling…
Very knowledgeable and honest guide
I had a great experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide Mas (Mastewal). I met him travelling on a min…
Unforgettable tours with a perfect guide
My dad and I had the privilege to travel with Sisay on several occasions since January 2018 and we have been extrem…
Wonderful guide! Really nice and interesting person to talk with. I'll definitely ask him to be our guide in futur…
A knowledgeable and kind guide
The guide shared with us his passion for his home town, his childhood memories and his in-depth knowledge of the ch…
Great day in Addis
I had one day free in Addis and decided to see a few interesting places in the city. Sisay occured to be a great to…
Excellent and friendly guide.
Sisay has been an extraordinary guide from the beginning to the end. He has understood directly what we wanted to s…
What an incredible experience
I had the most incredible experience of this amazing country with Escape into Ethiopia. From start to finish my act…
Sisay is an incredible guide. Discovering Lalibella with him was great and he made our stay unforgettable. He also …
Amazing experience. Sisay is an excellent turistic guide, a great person. Beautiful trip, beautiful landscapes. Hop…
Reliable and honest
Reliable and honest guide good English and friendly highly recommended. He also can help with other tours
Zoma Gardens and Museum
Sisay was an excellent companion while I was in Addis. I wanted to buy coffee and honey and he knew good places for…
I came for business and had 2 days for sightseeing. Sisai arranged perfectly and with best usage of the limited tim…