when you visit North Ethiopian Historic tour you will get the best experience of History, Culture and Archaeology.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 14 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 liter bottled water per day per passenger Driver allowance
- English speaking guide Local guide fees
- All Accomodations for 13 Nights
- Entry/Admission - Addis Ababa Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Tana
- Entry/Admission - Fasil Ghebbi
- Entry/Admission - Debark
- Entry/Admission - The Ruins of Aksum
- Entry/Admission - Abuna Yemata Guh church
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela
- Entry/Admission - Mercato Market
- Private transportation
- Use of bicycle
- Anything which is not mentioned on inclusion.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- FINOT TOUR ETHIOPIA LOGO
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154458P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package?
- How much is North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package?
- North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package price starts from $3,553.70. Discover and book North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package cancellation policy?
- North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package?
- North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package is hosted by Finot Tour Ethiopia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Finot Tour Ethiopia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154458P1
Reserve your spot
Arrival And Addis Ababa City Tour
Drive to Bahirdar
Drive to Gondar
Drive to Semien Mountain and Visit
Drive to Axum
Drive to Hawzen
Visit Churhces and Drive to Mekel
Drive to Lalibela
Visit Yimirihane Kiristos Church
Drive to Kombolicha
Drive to Addis Ababa
About the operator
Finot Tour Ethiopia
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Joined in September 2015
#80 of 274 Outdoor Activities in Addis Ababa
- Maciej P0014 days in EthiopiaAn unforgettable 14 -day journey around the northern and southern part of Ethiopia. Haile was our guide and guardian. Everything was well organized, as we agreed before. With Haile we felt safe and under good care. He had a lot of knowledge about the places we visited. He was also open to our requests and needs. It was a great time in Africa with Finot Tour Ethiopia. Haile - Thank you!
- R B00100% satisfactionHad a good and interesting time with my guide Danny visiting many different tribes. Dannny was knowledgable about the culture and nature. The hotels/lodges were fine, one even had A/C. We travelled 2200 km without any problems. Since I was the only guest I had the flexibility to change the route.
- michalpolivka9400Unforgettable experienceWhole tour was managed perfectly. From the beginning till the end. Communication with Haile was really perfect and he fulfilled everything we agreed on. Haile is really flexible and he could manage the program according to your wish. Also he is very good person! If I will go to Ethiopia another time I would definitely go with Finot tour! Michal
- golfbaja00Finite Tours and the SouOmo ValleyOur guide Haile was the best. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to make our trip an amazing experience. We visited the different tribes and learned so much about the culture. I would definitely recommend Haile. He helped us so much. Thank you.
- K. N0014 Day Northern TourI highly recommend Finot. Haile can capably arrange the most popular tourist attractions and make suggestions for a 'deeper dive' into the country. Even more important, he is passionate about all aspects of Ethiopia--history, culture, wildlife, food.... and works to make sure customers have a great experience. I felt with Haile and driver Josep, i was in good hands at all times. Amazing country, keep an open mind, sense of adventure, sense of humour, and you will be rewarded.
- Naoto H00Nice time!We reserved a tour during transit at Addis Ababa. It was not a long time but they took me to mountain side to city and shopping. We enjoyed enough and we would choose this tour if we visit Ethiopia again.
- Floor W00Excellent trip through North Ethiopia, Lake Tana, Bahir Dar, Axum, Simien Mountains, Mekele, Lalibela and Addis.No need to look any further: book your tour at this company!! I highly recommand Finot Tour Ethiopia Haile is the perfect guide and tourleader. He is very experienced, has boundless energy, combined with a very wide knowledge of his country and its culture, history, music and food. He has perfect skills for organising your trip, and is a great and cheerful tourleader with a wide network who easlily makes you fall for Ethiopia and its beautiful, divers landscapes and people. Our driver Danny was a very good and responsibe driver, always calm and under control of any situtaion on the road, with a lot of knowledge of Ethiopia and its culture. On top of that both Haile and Danny will show you the best places, and are great fun to be around with.
- svangelder00An intense and impressive trip through the North-Western Ethiopian highlands.Haile being a charming, helpful and tireless guide and Dany a calm, responsible and experienced driver. The couple were professional, reliable and wonderful company during our 15-days journey.
- gubois0015-days to Addis, Bahir dar, Axum, Simien, Mekele, Lalibela and backThe postcards and photo's only show a fraction of the immense views, the ancient cultural sites, the cows/goats/camels/donkeys/potholes, the dirt roads. A tremendous landscape with friendly people. A profound memory and unforgettable experience Haile and Danny guided us through.
- Emi100100Northern part of Ethiopia in 2 weeks by busI'm very pleased to have made such a nice trip! We seen and experienced the beautiful nature, old churches, fascinating traditions, good music and dances and have met friendly and nice people. Danny and Haile did a great job organizing the trip! They are the best!!
- yvon47yvon00Northern part with Tana lake, Simien mountains, different churches and templesHaile and Dany from Finot Tours are an excellent couple in guiding, driving and troubleshooting you through Ethiopia! Cheers, Yvon
- mello19900For adorable travelI had time for the best place ever seen with Finot Tour Ethiopia. Their driver and guide is so awesome. They are polite, being tolerant, and friendly with us. We want to say thank you!
North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package provided by Finot Tour Ethiopia
Product Overview: North Ethiopia Historic Route 14 Days Tour Package
Number of Photos