Day Tour in Adadi Mariam
By Simien Mountains Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Governmental Taxes
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Adadi Maryam
- Entry/Admission - Tiya World Heritage Site
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick you from any where in the city.
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia From Any Place In Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107674P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour in Adadi Mariam?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour in Adadi Mariam on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Tour in Adadi Mariam?
- Day Tour in Adadi Mariam price starts from $235.04. Discover and book Day Tour in Adadi Mariam on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour in Adadi Mariam cancellation policy?
- Day Tour in Adadi Mariam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour in Adadi Mariam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour in Adadi Mariam?
- Day Tour in Adadi Mariam is hosted by Simien Mountains Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Simien Mountains Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour in Adadi Mariam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 107674P12
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Absolutely incredible 4-day adventure in the Simiens
We went on a 4-day trek in the Simien Mountains in April 2019 and had the most amazing time. Alex was very helpful …
Mr.Alex of Simien Mountains Tours did a terrific trip to the Omo Valley and the Afar Triangle! Solomon drove us on …
Your Best Travel Company To Ethiopia - honest, caring and efficient
My partner and I just got back from our Ethiopia adventure and it was fabulous. We were there from 29th November to…
authentic experience and good service
authentic experience and good service Review of Explore the Danakil Depression in 6 Days Pending review The trip in…
An informative and enjoyable Time
I booked a 7 day cultural tour of Omo valley tribes with Simien Mountains tours and was extremely satisfied with bo…
Totally Amazing trip organized perfectly
I contacted Simien Mountain tours via their website very last minute. Alex responded on Whats app within 5 minutes.…
Excellent service, trustful guide
Abel was by far the best guide we had plan our trip in Ethiopia. He arranged our 3 days hike in the Simiens mounta…
simply the best tour company in Ethiopia
for someone who is well-traveled and often an independent one at that, I cannot fault the level of organisation and…
20 Day Cultural Tour
We spent 20 days traveling by 4x4 from the North to the South and then the East.. we saw everything we came to see…
Authentic, engaging and insightful - for residents and tourists!
First Class company. Mr, Alex is great with set up and VERY cost competitive. local tour guide extraordinaire and h…
Vacation of a lifetime Thanks to Simien Mountains Tours
Great 11-days Tour to North Ethiopia, Simien National park and Danakil depression Big Thanks to Mr Alex, and your c…
I planned for short trip and went to Merkato, Mount entoto as was bored with routine work and need some family trip…
Awesome experience.....Enjoyed a lot
I was planning for the trip with friends and was looking for some tripadvisor and came across Simien mountains. Al…
Thanks to Eco travel agency
I was planning for the trip in Addis Abeba, I was the only person to handle entire team of 19 persons so I contacte…
3 Day Simien Mountains Hiking Arranged by Abel
We were recommended to book with Abel by a friend who had done a hike with him earlier this year. We arranged a 3-…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great day out indeed. My first tour in Ethiopia and quite an experience. My guide Charlie and driver Solomon were very patient with my ignorance, arriving early. Some highlights of the city were pointed out (though I doubt that's enough to get to know Addis). We drove through the colorful markets. Arrived rock hewn Adadi Mariam as service was ending. Then visited the UNESCO heritage site in Tiya, marvel at the mysterious standing stones. Highlight was surely when my guides stopped for breakfast because I was excited and asked for an early start. We stopped at a local place with a tree heavy with bee-eater birds and their nests! I was taught how to eat injera and had the most wonderful coffee!
Written June 22, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.