Ages 0-99, max of 11 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Portuguese, English, French
What's not included
- Entrance to Concentration Camp Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tarrafal Beach
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up can be provided in any location, whether it be at the clients hotel or from the airport.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46502P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- If groups inferiour to 3 persons, the guide might also be the driver.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full day Santiago Excursion?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full day Santiago Excursion on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full day Santiago Excursion?
- Full day Santiago Excursion price starts from $105.41. Discover and book Full day Santiago Excursion on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full day Santiago Excursion cancellation policy?
- Full day Santiago Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day Santiago Excursion on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full day Santiago Excursion?
- Full day Santiago Excursion is hosted by Atlantur - Viagens e Turismo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Atlantur - Viagens e Turismo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day Santiago Excursion on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 46502P2
Reserve your spot
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Assomada MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Serra de MalaguetaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Tarrafal BeachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Pedra BadejoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Atlantur - Viagens e Turismo
Mindelo, Cape Verde
Joined in May 2017
#4 of 32 Tours & Activities in Mindelo
- MatthewD335000Good tour guideDanilson was an excelent guide Good toyr considering the lack of variation in Sao Vicente. However if you want to go to the beach and swim, thst in Mindelo is as good as it gets, no need to trek round to cabo das gatas.
- 942donaldp00Fair round tripThere isn't a huge amount to see on Sao Vincente, but this tour takes in what there is. Option to swim at Baia das Gates for those so inclined. Trip up Monte Verde spectacular
- tropolia00Very interesting tour with most important points of interest on the islandJorge picked up us punctually at the port. First he showed us some interesting points in Mindelo and then we drove out of the city and he showed us some small fishing villages, the highest point of the island and also some beaches and a beautiful sand dune. We also ate in a local restaurant good fish. It was a very interesting tour, Jorge was very helpful and responded all our questions and we always had time to take photos. Only bad luck that we visited Mindelo on a Sunday, so unfortunately the markets were closed. Thanks Jorge for so a beautiful day in Sao Vicente
- guaso200000Amazing dayWhat a day well spent! Definitely one of the highlights of my trip in Cape Verde. From start to finish everything was perfectly organized between the two islands. The enthusiasm and friendliness of the guides to make me discover the best part of Santo Antao was amazing. We had such a good time as well as a delicious lunch. The island is stunning and my only regret was not to have spent more time there. Next time ! If you are in Sao Vicente, don’t be put off by the ferry ride (it was ok), you won’t regret it.
- Geert D00Very customer friendly solution for COVID 19We got a very good proposal from the agency. Sara is very helpfull. Due to COVID, we had to cancel. We got full refund of the prepayment which is really very customer friendly !!!
- Z6278DZdavidg00The Best Day Tour of Sao VicenteSo much to enjoy about this tour. The dedication, the food and the experience is absolutely worth it! I highly recommend taking this tour!
- Geminilua00Great day with NandoMy husband and I visited SV for Carnival and had the opportunity to take a day tour. Lucky for us, there were no one else taking the tour, so we ended up having a private tour with Nando. The places we visited were very nice and we got great pictures. Nando was very informative and very patient with us. He spoke English well, although he reported that he does not do a lot of tours in English as most of the clients are French speaking. The lunch is included with the price. Nando took us to Restaurante Hamburg in Calhau. The food was very very delicious. I had espada (swordfish) and my husband had garopa (grouper). We think it was the best meal we had in SV. We do plan on retuning in the future in the month of October so the mountains can actually be green.
- LaundTiz00Wonderful day!We have spent a wonderful day with Nando who were a perfect guide and could speak many languages (my boyfriend and I are Italian and French, and he was easily switching between English, French, Italian.. Wow!). It was really necessary to spend that day out of Mindelo to get the deep soul of that island! We swam, walked on the top of an old vulcano, on a dune of sahara sand, ate delicious food! Good mood and magic sharing.. run for it, you will not regret any second of your day!
- oliver-k600Very nice private tour with AtlanturWe did the full day tour of Sao Vicente with Atlantur and were very satisfied. Our driver and guide, Nando, picked us up on time at our hotel in Mindelo. He knew a lot and had a very agreeable personality. Since the safety belts in the car didn't work, he drove very cautiously and we always felt comfortable. On this full day tour you can really see everything there is to see on Sao Vicente island within one day. Nando always stopped when we wanted to take a picture and the included lunch was also good. The price of the tour was fair. We can fully recommend the tour!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2023 • Family
My son and I booked the tour to Tarrafal and the concentration camp. It was a Tuesday, and perhaps since Saturday and Wednesday are more popular for visiting the Assomada market, we were the only ones on the tour. At the eco village Zenildo gave us a good overview of the islands, their history, flora and fauna. Assomada market was a bonus as I thought it was only open two days a week. There were plenty of stops along the way to take photos. We visited the concentration camp and then Tarrafal for lunch and the beach. It was an enjoyable trip along the east coast, including a stop the the lovers grotto to sample the local rum, and rum with ground peanuts. Zenildo is a great guide, who made the tour so much more enjoyable
Written July 19, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hallo wir würden diese Tour gerne buchen. Allerdings kommen wir mit dem Schiff Aida Aura am 31.10.2022 an und verbleiben in Praia von 08:00 Uhr morgens bis 19:00 Uhr abends. Unsere Fragen: Könnt ihr uns am Hafen direkt abholen und auch wieder zurückbringen? Passen die Uhrzeiten? Liebe Grüße Tristan und Kimberly
Buy it with
Full day Santiago Excursion provided by Atlantur - Viagens e Turismo
Product Overview: Full day Santiago Excursion
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos