This is tour combines the a complete tour of the Victoria Falls, both from the ground and air. A tour of the Chobe National Park is complete with a morning boat safari giving a close encounter with the wildlife, especially the huge herds of elephants. A buffet lunch will be served at a local hotel, before we resume our tour on 4WD vehicle in search for more wildlife sightings. As the sunset you guide will drive us to the border and back to Victoria Falls. You tour is caped off with a traditional dinner at the Boma Restaurant.
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Landing and facility fees
- Park Entry Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby
- Victoria Falls Airport, WV32+FGV, A8, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212620P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212620P6
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Airport pickup and Sunset cruise
Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls
Chobe National Park Day Trip
Airport Drop off
About the operator
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in October 2019
#27 of 75 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Victoria Falls
- Mwajuma S00Family Sky SafariHas been my first time on a helicopter Flip and it has been the most amazing experience ever!, Thank you to Sky Safaris for helping my Fiancé to plan the proposal of my dreams with a Tour around Durban and a romantic picnic on the mountain, You guys truly made it a memorable day , Thanks to the most amazing pilot “Rob”for making us feel like apart of the Sky Safaris Family ! Surely would recommend you
- Carol W00BeautifulI had to sit in front with pilot as I don’t weigh much…I looked, I held the seat down….but, I’d do it again. We cannot imagine the extensive falls from the ground…..too amazing for words…take the flight,
- MopaniLodge00Wow!!!We had a fantastic day. From the moment we were picked in the morning, an awesome drive to Botswana with our knowledgeable guide. Our guide had a keen eye for wildlife and birds letting us take time to capture rare moments with our Cameras. The guide would stop as long as we wished throughout the Safari. Thank you Sky Safaris for the awesome experience.
- MopaniLodge00Simply the best!From the time I confirmed my booking to taking the actual flight. My wife and I had a superb time flying over the Victoria Falls. The staff handled us well and we enjoyed the complimentary drink.
- chrisblackburn8800Amazing Flight above Victoria FallsAn amazing way to experience Victoria Falls and be able to take it all in. We did the 12-15 mins helicopter ride about the falls. Each person gets a window seat so everyone in the helicopter gets to enjoy the view. A video and pictures are available to purchase after the flight. Both are definitely worth the price!
- Mikas10100Flight of a LifetimeFrom the moment you book with them, everything was amazing and clear. Despite us having some issues with the weather they made sure that we wouldn’t miss this tour once the weather clears. Hotel pickup was seamless and everything was done professionally. The ride itself is indescribable, magnificent views and amazing manoeuvres by the pilot. He was just great and we saw the falls majestic smoke and some animals too. Don’t hesitate to book this as it’s worth every penny.
- maryng0000Awesome!!Can’t miss the beautiful view! It was raining during our scheduled time in the morning and Moses was super accommodating. Not only was he responsive, he continued monitoring the weather to find an opening spot between the other activities we had. He even picked us up from one of our activities to make sure we didn’t miss this window of opportunity of no rain. We were given a safety briefing and I felt safe in the helicopter.
- fdbds132vdf123df00Wonderful experience, perfect serviceWe were received by a professional team. The flight lasted 15 minutes and was well worth the money. A "must" when you visit the Victoria Falls. Afterwards you can buy a DVD with a video recording and photos of your flight. The promotional price is lower than what similar companies demand.
- jollybb00A fantastic way to see the fallsWorth every penny. We were picked up on time and taken to the Zambezi helicopter site about 10 minutes away. A safe briefing and we were away. Very polite and helpful staff but the star really was the helicopter and I do t like them! I felt really safe and thus really enjoyed the flight, amazing views and the pilot made sure we got close to the large pod of hippo in The river and the elephants. Try not to miss the rainbow over the falls but blink and you will miss it