4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package
By Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris
Bayete Guest Lodge Victoria Falls offers comfortable and affordable accommodation in the heart of the Victoria Falls residential area. Bayete Guest Lodge Victoria Falls is situated 3km from Victoria Falls Town, and 22km from Victoria Falls International Airport. Central to the lodge is the large teardrop swimming pool, which is hugged by the Caldecott Dining Boma and the Ingwezi Tavern. The Ingwezi Tavern, steeped in history and character, is central to the communal area where guests are able to gather, have refreshments and socialize.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Chobe Day Trip
- Zambezi River Dinner Cruise
- A choice of an Elephant Encounter OR a Lion Walk OR a 12/13 min Helicopter flight over The Falls.
- Return Airport Transfers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boma Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Zambezi River
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
- Optional extra activities
- Visas if required
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220496P46
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package?
- 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package price starts from $1,149.75. Discover and book 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package cancellation policy?
- 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package?
- 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package is hosted by Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days / 3 Nights The Bayete Guest Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220496P46
Chobe Day Trip
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great fun to the beat of the drums
Good local cuisine, an entertaining floor show by the percussion-and-dancers ensemble, and providing a conga drum t…
Exceptional service, best local guides for Victoria Falls.
Excellent service from the point of contact, airport pick up, activities and the accomodation recommendation was ju…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2021 • Couples
Very beautiful place, enjoyed our honeymoon. All their staff are super friendly, special thanks to Allan for a beautiful honeymoon surprise, Champaigne and flowers on the house. Thanks to Farai, Evidence, Charles, Jacob the Chef and the room service in ensuring that the room is super clean. Thank you Bayete!!!
Written May 29, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.