Victoria Falls Safari Lodge is renowned for luxurious rooms, breath-taking views and warm hospitality. This 2 Nights Safari Package offers the best highlights of Victoria Falls with personalised service right from arrival in Victoria Falls until drop off on day 3. This package is also very flexible and can be changed to suite clients specific requirements.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return airport transfers
- Guided tour of the Falls
- Sunset Cruise
- A choice of an Elephant Safari OR a Lion Walk OR a 12/13 min Helicopter flight over The Falls.
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
- Visa & Visa fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can also pick up clients from Livingstone Airport, Kasane Airport OR any hotel or lodge in and around Victoria Falls.
- Victoria Falls Airport, WV32+FGV, A8, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220496P17
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package?
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package price starts from $1,035.90. Discover and book 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package cancellation policy?
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package?
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package is hosted by Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 220496P17
Reserve your spot
Arrival - Victoria Falls
END - Victoria Falls Airport
About the operator
Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in November 2019
#5 of 10 Fun & Games in Victoria Falls
- kathryntZ6483BK00Wonderful experience but don't try to leave early - surly staffMy daughter and I went to this as she was keen to try a mopane worm. Most of the experience was really enjoyable and the food very good. Unfortunately when we left (a little early as my daughter is still young and was tired), the woman at the door (likely realising we would no longer be available to purchase any of the "extras" (drinks/facepainting/n'anga) basically snatched off our sarongs with a very surly expression and no goodbye etc which was really sad as it detracted hugely from our memory of the experience. If not for her, I would have rated 5 stars
- venkovvk00Great fun to the beat of the drumsGood local cuisine, an entertaining floor show by the percussion-and-dancers ensemble, and providing a conga drum to each guest is a masterly way of inviting audience participation, by adults and children alike. The food is plentiful and varied. Plus a very smooth hotel pick-up and drop-off system. An unintrusive presence by vendors and side entertainers (fortune tellers et al.), quite untypical for a locale that other reviewers have labelled "a tourist trap". All in all, a great night out.
- ngonidzaishet00Beautiful Honeymoon at BayeteVery beautiful place, enjoyed our honeymoon. All their staff are super friendly, special thanks to Allan for a beautiful honeymoon surprise, Champaigne and flowers on the house. Thanks to Farai, Evidence, Charles, Jacob the Chef and the room service in ensuring that the room is super clean. Thank you Bayete!!!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Family
Excellent service from the point of contact, airport pick up, activities and the accomodation recommendation was just what we needed for a quick Vic Falls getway. Patrick Manyika was exceptional. Friendly and knowledgeable. More than willing to give us discounts where possible and accomodate our many changes and questions. We will definately book again.
Written October 26, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package provided by Victoria Falls Tours & Safaris
Product Overview: 3 Days / 2 Nights Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Package
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos