The Cresta Sprayview Hotel is ideally situated, in walking distance of the town of Victoria Falls, with its accompanying restaurants and curio markets and a short 10 minute walk to the falls themselves. Alfresco dining and the large swimming pool make the hotel a relaxing retreat for families, international travellers and honeymooners.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return airport transfers
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
- Entry/Admission - Zambezi River
- Items of personal nature
- Optional/Extra activities
- Lunches not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161183P91
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package?
- 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package price starts from $525.00. Discover and book 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package cancellation policy?
- 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package?
- 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package is hosted by Jibha Africa Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jibha Africa Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161183P91
Reserve your spot
Victoria Falls Airport – Cresta...
Cresta Sprayview Hotel -...
About the operator
Jibha Africa Safaris
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in June 2019
#21 of 130 Transportation in Victoria Falls
- 721pjs00Exploring Western ZimbabweWe have just returned from a fabulous trip focusing on the western section of Zimbabwe. Jibha Africa Safaris assisted us with all our bookings (both Zimparks and private) – they were incredibly helpful and responsive in sorting out our somewhat complex itinerary (Matobos; Hwange; Chizarira, Matusadona; Makuti; Mana; Chinoyi and Great Zimbabwe). Many thanks to Patrick.
- MarkeyMark4800Fantastic Jibha Safari to Zimbabwe and Zambia!!Patrick designed a 15 day safari to Zimbabwe and Zambia for us, that we just completed on 31 May, 2023. The safari went smooth as silk, including several internal bush plane flights. We visited Hwange, Mana Pools, Lower Zambezi and S. Luangua Nat's parks as well as 3 days in Vic Falls. Patrick is very professional and a pleasure to meet and be with. I spent 10 months planning our trip with Patrick and all concerns and questions were answered by the next day's email. By the time we met him at Vic Falls arpt, we felt like he was already our friend! We highly recommend Patrick and Jibha Africa Safaris! He is a class act. Book with him, you won't be disappointed!
- ASALisbon_Portugal00Amazing experienceJibha Africa Safari is very professional and serious. This trip was scheduled with all the details since 2020, however not due to happen because of the pandemic. They managed to keep all my reservations, were in constant contact with us, and it finally happen now. It was a dream trip, everything very well organised, Just amazing. My sincere thank you to Patrick who accompanied us through all the process and was a perfect host receiving us in Zimbabwe and making sure that the rest of the trip was smooth.
- margaretmR1015PJ00Welcoming Boutique HotelWe stayed here for 3 nights and had dinner on 2 nights. We really enjoyed our stay. Both management and staff are very welcoming and friendly. The accommodation is excellent, rooms are very spacious with well equipped bathrooms. The grounds are spacious and well landscaped with a lovely swimming pool. If your visiting Victoria Falls don't miss this beautiful gem.
- pia6000Making our once in a lifetime dream come truePatrick was our go to travel agent for 3 plus years. He was honest, thoughtful, patient with me as the group planner. Because of Corona and life changes he had to adjust our booking many times. A heartful thank you for Patrick. We had our life time trip to Victoria Falls, Chobe NP and Moremi Crossing and Cape Town because of him. It was amazing from beginning to end and many, many memories are in our hearts forever. He was there in person to greet us at the airport in Victoria Falls and left us in very capable hands with Jacob, if he had to run his business. He was knowledgeable and competent. The Zambesi Dinner Cruise is absolutely amazing and a definite must do. Thank you for that booking. The dinner at Jungle Junction at Victoria Falls Hotel was amazing and the dinner show super cool. Thank you for your input on that, too. Chobe NP was breathtaking with so many animals to see. Moremi Crossing was out of this world and no words can do it justice. A DEFINITE MUST! Cape Town guide Randal was outstanding - he loves his job and it shows. Patrick did an outstanding job planning and organizing this lifetime trip for us! Thank you from all 9 of us!
- Dubekeith00Excellent Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park TourFrom the minute we emailed the communication was smooth and the expertise shown by Linda our tour planner at Jibha Africa Safaris, our expectations went so high. Everything was perfect. The tour itself surpassed our expectations. Our guide Harris and everyone we came into contact with was just fantastic. A dream come true. We will be back.
- reisner202000Botswana and ZimbabweOur tour to Botswana und Zimbabwe was organized by Jibha Africa Safaris and everything was just excellent. Highly recomended!!!!!!!
- tanapickering00Great serviceThe Jibha Tours guys were all so friendly accommodating and knowledgeable. Picked us up at airport and gave an overview of the history on way to our accommodation. Arranged a wonderful Sunset Cruize for us as well. They go out of their way to help. They bent over backwards assisting stranded tourists whilst with us. Can highly recommend Jibha Tours if you are looking for a personalised experience.
- Quest3372004847700Fantastic stay!We stayed for two nights as part of a package that included all of our transfers and activities in Vic Falls. The accommodation is comfortable, extremely well looked after and the staff are extremely friendly and attentive. The landscaped grounds are beautiful and you could not believe so for a fairly new property. A variety of guests both nationalities and ages, with some families with teenage children but quiet and relaxing for us couples looking for serenity. Breakfast was good with fresh cooked to order hot food and a continental buffet. Lovely touches like fresh butter in beautiful tableware mean it’s a very personal service. Rooms are in a lodge style but 4 poster bed was extremely charming for this our Honeymoon. Huge and luxurious bathroom and all facilities we could need in room (usb plugs, hairdryer, robes, multi channel TV, safe). We had lunch on our arrival day and thoroughly enjoyed and the bar service was friendly and attentive. My wife found the first barmen this trip who warmed her after dinner brandy....real connoisseur! The management team gave us a lovely welcome and checked in our stay and gave us the time to review our trip at breakfast on the last day. Site is convenient for central Vic falls and all activities, is secure and accommodating to our guide/Transfer drivers. Only thing - not an issue for us as we were looking to get away from it - was WiFi signal in our room was weak but if you sat in the bar, reception, veranda was great. Just a warning if your hoping to watch your own streamed movies in bed!! We found Zimbabwe a hidden gem and the service culture some what higher than South Africa. We would fully recommend this property if your looking for comfortable, welcoming boutique experience 2 nights in Vic Falls is a perfect addition to an itinerary travelling across Southern Africa.
- zsuki00AmazingWonderful trip and experience for us. Very well organised and professional from start to finish. Harris, our guide was excellent and had lots of interesting information to share. Absolutely recommend them to organise your trip.
- CyrielTheKing00Amazing Experience!I visited both Mwange and Vic Falls. Activities, transport, and food all included. Great times, great host. Flawless service!
- Alistair and Ad... C00Dream stay!We stayed 4 nights at Batonka - with our 3 children.Plenty of time to explore Victoria Falls, and enjoy the pool and gardens of Batonka. We were in interlinked rooms, which was perfect. Both rooms had great bathrooms - beautifully fitted with bath, large separate shower and double sinks. Slightly away from the main reception area, we had use of a seperate pool area and breakfast area. Every morning, we sat down to choice of continental and cooked breakfast (best granola I've had in years) by the pool, with a lovely lady to make coffee and take orders. We were on full board, so lunch was a lighter affair over in the main area, where coffee and drinks were always available. Dinner was a choice of 3 dishes, every night different. Really good quality food, beautifully presented.Staff so friendly and accommodating. The kids made good use of the wifi in the main area, reception in the rooms a bit more hit and miss.Staff at front desk were chatty and keen to help you make the most of the visit - suggestions of things to do, and see. At the time of our visit(end Oct) it was really hot - so very thankful of a/c and roof fans. The whole place was spotlessly clean. Really can't recommend Batonka Guest Lodge enough. So peaceful.
- Gisèle F00Great Tour for a short timeThese 5 days were terrific!!! All activities were planned by the agency and went beautifully. Private guide for the tour at Victoria Falls and transportation to CHOBE. Very helpful also to go across the border. From the airport to the last min every thing was as planned. The tour is really enjoyable for a short visit of 4 to 5 days.
- Ricardo F00Lifetime Experience!Very well organized, interesting and fun activities. Friendly staff and very helpful. Loved the Zambezi Cruise & Dinner. The best was the Chobe National Park in Botswana and Hwange National Park in Zambabwe. Every experience was memorable. A special thank you to Harris, our guide!
- antoinnam00Best experience!Had an awesome experience into Chobe. Our safari guide Jay was so informative and really worked hard to find the animals. He succeeded! We saw so many different animals it was awesome. Although it was only one day we saw as many animals as some see in multiple days.
Buy it with
2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package provided by Jibha Africa Safaris
Product Overview: 2 Days / 1 Night Cresta Sprayview Hotel Package
Number of Photos