The national park is about 14642 square kilometers making it the third largest national park in Africa after Serengeti in Tanzania and Kruger National park in South Africa. Hwange national park has an estimate of 104 species of mammals and about 420 species making it the ideal game viewing destination
Ages 8-120, max of 10 per group
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pickup from any hotel around victoria falls and Zambia(Livingstone)
- Royalty Travel Victoria Falls and Consulting, lawley road shop # 25 landela complex, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls Lodges, 7358 Mkhosana, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117089P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hwange Day Tour?
- Hwange Day Tour price starts from $346.67. Discover and book Hwange Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hwange Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Hwange Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hwange Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hwange Day Tour?
- How much time do I need for Hwange Day Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Hwange Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 117089P6
- You'll start atRoyalty Travel Victoria Falls and ConsultingOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hwange National ParkStop: 12 hoursour experienced tour guides will accompany you to the hwange national park. the tour will be devided into 3 sections morning, midmorning and afternoon finishing at 4pm.you will be able to view a wide range of african wildlife especially the african big five(rhinos,elephants, lions, buffalo,leopards)Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Royalty Travel Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Joined in October 2016
- Janet L00Safari on land and boatI purchased this trip on Trip Advisor site based on reviews. Glad I did. A one day excursion into Botswana (visa required for USCitizens) includes lunch and lots of animals! The driver and guide Gake was excellent, patiently pointing where to look and answering questions.
- Bretto55500Bike ride in Victoria FallsWe had a fantastic time on the Royalty Travel bike ride - we would highly recommend doing this as it's both fun and extremely informative. We visited a school, old people's home, food markets and a beer hall. This should be a must in Victoria Falls and one of the highlights of the trip. The riding wasn't hard work either. Vusa and his offsider were fantastic. Brett, Janinne, Rhys & Leanne
- 787rhyse00Chinotimba Bike TourNtozie and Brave were our guides and a great couple of guys. They were easy to talk with and happy to talk with us about what it's like to live in Zimbabwe. Bikes and helmets were provided and of suitable quality. We really enjoyed this 5 and a half hour tour and would recommend it to anyone wanting to see a little of how Zimbabweans live. We rode to the Township of Chinotimba where we visited an orphanage and a home for the elderly. Next stop a local primary school. We met with the headmistress for a chat before taking to a classroom to meet some kids. Many many smiling faces. Next up was a local market, followed by a beer in the local beer garden. Then we went into the National Park on a pushbike Safari until we came to “the big tree”. Back onto the bikes and down to the Zambezi River followed by a ride to the Bridge. Walked across the bridge and had a beer in a bar on the Zambian side. On the road back to town we saw elephants, babooons, and wart hogs.
- Dawn A001/2 Day Tour of Chobe National ParkWe arranged the 1/2 day tour of Chobe for the following day, we were picked up from our Hotel and taken to the Botswana Border is a normal car then transferred to a Safari Vehicle. We were taken to a Hotel for lunch which was amazing, then continued on to the National Park for animal sightings which were plentiful. Small animals everywhere, lioness under a tree, and amazing amount of elephant drinking and playing in the mud of the river, then walking up toward our vehicle and across the road in front of us giving us a very close sighting. Then when the tour was over we were returned to our hotel. The Safari Tour was excellent and well catered. However we did have one problem, we paid a deposit when we booked and advised we only had a limited amount of cash and needed to pay the rest of the amount by credit card which was agreed to and noted on our receipt. But when the time came to pay by credit card the person we booked the tour with said both our credit cards were not working which were working the day before and the day after, his credit card machine was not linking to the bank so we could not pay by credit card and had to pay by cash leaving us very short of money for the rest of our visit and as the banks in Victoria Falls and Harari were not able to let us draw out any money due to no money in the bank, we were left with very little cash. This did ruin our great day out.
- Kelvin N00Best biking tourHad the best biking tour ever. From the pickup from the airport upto the bike tour itself it was excellent. The guide was excellent as well, Ntozi, had a wonderful tour of the township, river and the big tree. Thumbs up to the team
- Rumbidzai M00Remarkable experienceHand down one of the best experiences in my life... i enjoyed the Bike tours in particular..i was able to cycle while enjoying the scenery and we met a couple of elephants on the way which was a huge plus. I would like to applaud the company's tour guide Ntozie..such a friendly guy easy to get along with. They managed to set us up with good hotels and activities to do. Thank you guys for taking good care of us... we can't wait for another trip...cheers.
- aparker195200Hands down the best part of our Vic Falls visit!There is no need for me to reiterate all of the details of the tour… Just read Erick T.’s review! Three of us took this tour and, yes it was hot, but we started early and anyone who knows about riding knows that an apparent wind is created with forward movement, keeping us relatively cool as we were riding and not able to be in the shade. Had so many authentic experiences that they are too numerous to list. We were lucky enough to be able to swim in the Zambezi river just above the falls at a place where only the locals seem to go… So refreshing and swimming in our clothes made the rest of the tour even cooler, as we walked in the sun across the river to Zambia. Another place not mentioned by Erick was the artists’ community where a lot of the wood carving, sanding, and painting is done for sellers at the craft market and probably stores in the area. I was happy to meet the artists and see that it is done locally. I’m just sorry that the artists themselves do not benefit more financially. I think more tourists would be interested in having authentic experiences such as visiting this artist’s co-op and seeing where their purchases come from. Thank you so much, Ntozie, for tailoring this tour to our interests and allowing us all the time we wanted to ask questions and meet and talk to the locals. Very memorable experience for the last day of our three weeks in southern Africa!
- Erick T00Authentic Experience - 2 Thumbs Up👍🏽👍🏽Booked a 3 hour cycle tour of Victoria Falls at the last minute and my expectations were exceeded. I was the only person on the tour so talk about a personalized trip. The company provides transportation to and from the shop. Really enjoyed meeting and talking with Innocent, my driver, and look forward to meeting again. The tour is designed so that there is a nice balance of time on the bike and time to walk and ask questions. We went through both townships in Vic Falls and that was a powerful experience - getting a chance to drink the local beer and meet some of the community. We even cycled over the bridge and into Zambia - that was awesome! Plenty of time for photos and all my many questions were answered. I have to apologize that I cannot remember the name of my guide - but know he is the brother of the owner. What a powerful personality. He is someone you just want to hang out with. Really really cool personality. This bike tour is a great opportunity to explore Vic Falls and get off the tourist path. The guide will personalize for your fitness level so no worries there. The tour was supposed to be only 3 hours but we ended up going 5 hours because of the extended conversations. This company also provides additional tours and I will be using their services in the future. One of the ones that sounds very exciting is to go to one of the remote villages for the day. By the way - I am convinced that Zimbabwe is now the friendliest country in Africa😎😁
- Juliet J00excellent tourgreat bikes, well organized tour with an experienced guide Ntozie who showed us wonderful sites of the Almighty Zambezi River. Meeting with Villagers, Markets, and their Old people's home was a great experience of all my stay in Victoria falls.